Prisoners (2013) - Trailer - Hugh Jackman,Jake Gyllenhall,Maria Bello

Movie was Dope, the Priest was a goon. That whistle at the end was :frown:

Last edited:
I loved this movie.  I'm happy to see it's been nominated for an Oscar for Best Cinematography as well

I was very surprised by this film. enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. gyllenthal & jackman did amazing work.

the ending kind of sucked, I prefer closure but I think its safe to say they find "the whistle".

this was kind of like Taken, but more realistic.

"they didn't cry until i left them"

Just saw this cause I saw Sicario and this movie is just as good.

I was at the edge of my seat the entire time.

Sicario is such a sleeper, Benicio is COLLLLLLDDDD in that....dude had me like "tell me he not gonna do what I think he is gonna do" had that drug lord all types of shook after that :rofl:

Just saw this movie and damn, the plot twist in the end about Alex left me with an extremely sour taste in my mouth. That poor bastard :smh:

I also don't think it's really a cliffhanger ending, I'm almost 100% sure Loki investigates the whistles

Just saw this movie and damn, the plot twist in the end about Alex left me with an extremely sour taste in my mouth. That poor bastard :smh:

I also don't think it's really a cliffhanger ending, I'm almost 100% sure Loki investigates the whistles

Yeah it was a crazy twist at the end of the movie. Really hated what happened to Alex...

Also thought it was good to see Hugh Jackman in that type of role.

Back
Top Bottom