PRISON BREAK - cancelled

Not surprised.... I was the biggest fan of prison break for season 1 but even I couldn't keep watching it after season 3. They had a nice run.

355.jpg

I'm at a loss for words
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Its not canceled the way you guys are making it seem. It had really high ratings. The story though was getting drawn out. Anything storyline plots the could add would just really ruin the story. IMO the show should of ended last season.
i agree. even before this announcement i read about cast members saying they kind of knew it was the last season.

Did any of y'all actually read the link? The show is coming back in April for one last go around and then will be ending. We'll see how things playout. It was only a matter of time before it ended anyway. I still say Fox should do a Jack Bauer/Michael Scolfield collaboration.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Did any of y'all actually read the link? The show is coming back in April for one last go around and then will be ending. We'll see how things play out. It was only a matter of time before it ended anyway. I still say Fox should do a Jack Bauer/Michael Scolfield collaboration.
a jack/mike/house collab would be
eek.gif

Damn......this was my show...I remember my job changing my time schedule on mondays so I couldn't catch it anymore
laugh.gif

I'm blown because they didn't end the show well at all. Season 1 and 2 were excellent but it just got unrealistic afterwards. There was nothing else towatch on Mondays but football anyway so I kept watching it.

how was it that out of all those guys, it was t-bag got some movie roles?
although wasnt it "mahone" in the bank at the beginning of TDK?

r.i.p prison break

Heroes is miles better imo (not so much the second half of volume 3 - that was hot garbage)

T-bag, Mahone, Sucre and Sucre's fat cousin in jail all have done well in Holywood. Sucre was in Tranformers and Max Payne, T Bag in Transporter 3 andMahone TDK

It was bound to happen sooner rather than later........could only go on for so long. Can't wait to see how it ends
pimp.gif

T-bag, Mahone, Sucre and Sucre's fat cousin in jail all have done well in Holywood. Sucre was in Tranformers and Max Payne, T Bag in Transporter 3 and Mahone TDK

Mahone has been in tons of movies. Dude was in Longest yard for one.

Damn.
frown.gif

I caught on to this show late and watched the 1st 3 seasons on DVD a few months back.

Season 1 & 2 were
pimp.gif

Season 3 was
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Will catch up on season 4 when it comes out on DVD

Season 4 was different and was more of an acquired taste. A lot of people hate it, but if you look at it now, there would be no season 5 without 4.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

T-bag, Mahone, Sucre and Sucre's fat cousin in jail all have done well in Holywood. Sucre was in Tranformers and Max Payne, T Bag in Transporter 3 and Mahone TDK

Mahone has been in tons of movies. Dude was in Longest yard for one.

also set in a prison. played a guard, right?
Dude seems to be type cast into those "position of authority" roles.

Never watched it but I have some douche bag friends that are gonna be upset. Not saying youre a douche if you watch it, but the friends I have who like thisshow are pretty douche-y
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Did any of y'all actually read the link? The show is coming back in April for one last go around and then will be ending. We'll see how things play out. It was only a matter of time before it ended anyway. I still say Fox should do a Jack Bauer/Michael Scolfield collaboration.
a jack/mike/house collab would be
eek.gif

laugh.gif
How would House fit in?

i knew it but i did not want to continue believing it
"a day that will live in infamy"

Back
Top Bottom