PRISON ART/TATTOOS

At least a few of the skin head's tats kind of seem like the placement was though out... literally, maybe two or three. The black guy seems like he justwanted to keep notes--on his face. The art work is crap on both of them, but the black dude's is a little worse... his stuff just seems like a bunch of badideas that turned out even worse in person.

I had a friend of a friend who was locked up for a few years (important ones--smart phones started coming out and all sorts of social revelations) and said hegot his done with a needle made from a paper clip and ink made from melted chess pieces.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Hey excuse me, bro - do you know which way the United Negro College Fund convention is?

25q87fb.jpg

indifferent.gif

25q87fb.jpg

when i hear about prison tattoos the first thing that comes to my mind is STD's. I'm like SMH why in the hell would anyone be stupid to get a tattoo inprison, it has HIV/AIDS written all over it. But then again there are some shady tattoo shops and body piercing shops that are not practicing safetyregulations.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

when i hear about prison tattoos the first thing that comes to my mind is STD's. I'm like SMH why in the hell would anyone be stupid to get a tattoo in prison, it has HIV/AIDS written all over it. But then again there are some shady tattoo shops and body piercing shops that are not practicing safety regulations.

stop frontin you would love prison
smh.gif

the only thing i can think of about prison tats are when the guy leaves the gang. can't remember how many times i've seen the interviews with a guythat was deep in the AB and gets out from gang ties. now he is all inked up with nazi propaganda on his head while he acts as an informant.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Hey excuse me, bro - do you know which way the United Negro College Fund convention is?

25q87fb.jpg
AAAANNNDDD

PLAY HIM OFF KEYBOARD CAT!

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

when i hear about prison tattoos the first thing that comes to my mind is STD's. I'm like SMH why in the hell would anyone be stupid to get a tattoo in prison, it has HIV/AIDS written all over it. But then again there are some shady tattoo shops and body piercing shops that are not practicing safety regulations.

stop frontin you would love prison
smh.gif
Me love Prison?!?!?!?! dude I am a skinny 5'6 135 lbs white dude. Prison for me would be hell, I'll kill myself first.

The reason I said HIV/AIDS is because I watched a documentary on tv regarding prison tats and the guy who was narrating mentioned there is a EXTREMELY HIGHRISK for STDS since they don't have the proper sanitizing equipment. Plus they just go from dude to dude tatting them up!
indifferent.gif

^^^^^^it depends tho....i kno alot of people with prison tats that are fine...no hiv or anything
eyes.gif

My uncle tld me you just have to be safe and careful with who you let tat you

Back
Top Bottom