Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Yo Mister - Patti Labelle
U - Paula Abdul
Get It Up - TLC
Manic Monday - The Bangles
You're My Love - Kenny Rogers
Round and Round - Tevin Campbell
How Come You Don't Call Me - Alicia Keys

them dave chappelle joints need to stop have respect for one of the greatest to ever do music a real musician ...people will do anything to get a someone to laugh at em smh attention freaks

Listen to Prince's "Money Don't Matter" and then listen to TLC's "Waterfalls" if you don't know this man's influence

Glad I was able to see him at the Oracle when he came to the Bay.

i got to experience his talent and talented he was!

just a piano and mic? and STILL have the whole joint lit? yeah man....

#rip

edit: speaking of the whole musician thing, the way he played the piano was as if it was an extension of himself. flawless and had a good flow.

it was like the keys were extension of his fingers...... wish i can play like that.....

Last edited:
under the cherry moon was the first movie  i ever saw in a theatre with my mom i was 5 or 6 we were suppose to see robotech the movie but missed the showing saw this instead glad we did in the end love this movie till this day ..... my childhood idols are slipping away very sad day for me which my moms was still here she loved prince... 

Songs Prince wrote:

Jungle Love - Morris Day and the Time
The Glamorous Life - Sheila E
Sugar Walls - Sheena Easton
I Feel for You - Chaka Khan
Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
Love Song - Madonna
When You Were Mine - Cyndi Lauper
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Yo Mister - Patti Labelle
U - Paula Abdul
Get It Up - TLC
Manic Monday - The Bangles
You're My Love - Kenny Rogers
Round and Round - Tevin Campbell
How Come You Don't Call Me - Alicia Keys
Repped.
Dude was a phenomenal musician he played (and was great) with so many instruments its crazy.

I guess Harvey Levin is going to go in on went the real cause of death was. He better not spew no bs.

Scandalous turned into my favorite song by Prince. I remember falling asleep watching Batman and I wake up to the credits rolling and I hear this song this was probably in 2003 or 04 at the time that joint is classic. The one thing I always felt was that Prince was so underrated and unappreciated as a musician, I hear folks trying to hate on his guitar skills all the time.

I got to see Prince during his Musicology tour back in 2004 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay, and I have to say it was definitely the best concert I have ever been too so far in my life.

Back
Top Bottom