Priceline name your own price

I just did this for a recent trip to Florida.
I ended up saving ~$500, compared to cheaptickets.com and other sites like that.

It was great, the times I ended up getting were fine, but I would only recommend doing it if you're on vacation/not working on any time constraints.
They guarantee that the flight won't last all day (til 12am the following day), but make sure you have the time to do it, just in case!

Good luck!

Just used it for a trip to phoenix. Not really a vacation (meeting my 18 y/o sister for the first time) so I usually just bid here or use hotwire, I got a 2.5 star hotel for 2 nights, $66 after taxes and fees. I was tripping out. $26/night :lol:

\How much was your bid? was it $26?

[QUOTE name="Patrick Bateman"]
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

No, but I tried it for some groceries many years back... Hope that helps 

Are you referring to that NTer who made a thread about the self-checkout register and how he would not scan some items because he decided on how  much he wanted to pay?
laugh.gif

[/quote]

guilty as charged fresh n easy makes it too easy

Just used it for a trip to phoenix. Not really a vacation (meeting my 18 y/o sister for the first time) so I usually just bid here or use hotwire, I got a 2.5 star hotel for 2 nights, $66 after taxes and fees. I was tripping out. $26/night :lol:

$26/night for a hotel?! Mecks, I'll set my DVR to see you on the next episode of First 48.

Sorry for the bump, but I'm not having any luck with name your own price.  Is it mainly for last minute flights?  I'm trying to book a flight for the end of May to Vegas or Miami, but I'm not seeing any deals
ohwell.gif
Where are you flying from ?
I prefer to fly out of SMF (Sacramento), but I can do SFO, OAK, SJC, or SCK.  Best round trip I've seen was to FLL (Fort Lauderdale) for $278 via JetBlue.  Haven't seen much of a deal for Vegas except for Spirit Airlines and I never flown with them before...

Back
Top Bottom