Price of Razor Cartridges Unappreciation

24.99 for a 4-pack of Gillete Fusion blades? For that price they'd better be crafted by a blind master swordsmith in the mountains of Japan.

No wonder the stores have to keep these things locked up because people keep stealing them.

Yes I'm mad.

tmacpissed.gif

so true..just recently bought a pack for a grip, but before that I hadn't bought some in months
tired.gif

electric for the win. shaving with blades is terrible for the skin....dont let those silly gillette ads get you.

i havent bought razors in like 4 years
laugh.gif

NT always seems to come through with the free razors

thanks for the razors NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking at those prices at the grocery store yesterday and I really don't understand why they're so much. I sitll have a free Gillette Fusionrazor in the package it came with. I don't plan on using it either.
For that much($25), you can get a cheap electric shaver that works just as good or a 52 pack of disposable gillette razors.

When I went to India in the summer, I got a straight edge razor and 400 blades for $5 total That's CHEAP.

I try to stock up when they go on sale. They're still too damn expensive though.

Jus go to pathmark.

Get a pack and leave it in the cart when you pay.

If they see it just say oh here, If not just put your bags on it and leave.

i wonder if the pharmacy my sister works at has them...

never crossed my mind until now. free stuff ftw

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i havent bought razors in like 4 years
laugh.gif

NT always seems to come through with the free razors

thanks for the razors NT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i use that last one . trimmer ftw! but the cartridges are like $20 smh.

For that price they'd better be crafted by a blind master swordsmith in the mountains of Japan.
roll.gif

Sill using the same sensor excel razor since 98'
laugh.gif

that being said...10 pack of blades from target is $16.99
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom