``` price check ---- eminem iv's and motor sport iv's```

might have to sale them.......not turning this into a buy and sale post.

just wondering how much i can get for them?

thanks for the help...

e5b251a7248f44114a3e9c74f390cca1c371413.pjpg

jd58

I HAVE NO CLUE?

I HAVE THE SIGNED PAPER, CARD, AND SHADY RECORD PAPER FROM THE RAFFLE FOR THE EMINEMS.

JD58

huh, well I have seen Eminems listed for $5,000 like I said, I'm not sure about the Motor Sports. What size are they?

the only motor sports i've seen for sale that was legit was on flightclubny. they're selling that pair for $2500. as far as the eminem iv's, iwould probably put them in the rarity of undefeated iv's. so maybe $5000 but don't quote me due to the limited amount ever for sale to the public. soas far as pc-
eminem iv's-$5000
motorsport iv's-$2500-$3000

I would have to agree with pimpjobu on the pricing...although you never know, some people pay insane money for the rare stuff these days

First off, great heat you got there
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Just as stated above, Em IV's have sold for $5000+ and the MotorSports $2000+ but being that the recession ishurting the economy, prices are dropping because people aren't buying. I'd keep them DS until things get better then sell. I wish I had your heat

Ya if I were you I'd wait to sell those until after the recession. Just an idea. Although maybe youre selling them because of the recession....

wow got some heat there, i saw an eBay auction for the eminems for around 3000, not too sure about the motors

Back
Top Bottom