Pretty powerful/cool pic

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

don't join the military then

indifferent.gif

I find the dog pic more touching because dogs can't feel emotion like humans do so it really goes to show that a dog is a man's best friend.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I would love to know what you meant by this, humor me
Same here because on the negative side, this about pissed me off. So please clarify.

Though we all understand that this picture is touching and blah blah blah, I believe the gentleman here is implying that the picture would have never of happened had the person killed never joined the military. Expressing simply that there are other things more productive that you can do with your life than becoming a soldier to fight for something that may not even be your own "fight".

lol naw, I don't need to humor you. You aren't worth the time, as you can see I'm not the only one who found your comment ignorant. Carry on, child

hypocrisy is what makes the world go 'round.
I am obviously very against war and our united states military.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Same here because on the negative side, this about pissed me off. So please clarify.

Though we all understand that this picture is touching and blah blah blah, I believe the gentleman here is implying that the picture would have never of happened had the person killed never joined the military. Expressing simply that there are other things more productive that you can do with your life than becoming a soldier to fight for something that may not even be your own "fight".
This plus he probably meant that you shouldn't be joining the military if you aren't prepared to die.  The US military is probably one of the most misused tools of the government, hardly there for "defending democracy."

I don't know. I think it's kind of weird. Not sure why she wanted the guard to hangout there while she slept. "I think thats what he would've wanted," she said...Hmmm. I don't know about that.

RIP though.

Originally Posted by south sole

You asked for it, here you go...
souljaboy approves of this video. 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
jokes aside though, this video does have some truth behind it. everyone i know that enlisted, joined because they felt they couldnt do anything else with their lives and had no other choice. they also go in order for the military to pay for their schooling whenever they are out.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this.

that.

and this again
frown.gif
it's because the dog is fully committed to its owner.  the girl in the picture seems more focused on her computer than her husband.

when i first saw the picture, i thought it was a statement how citizens care more about social networking than news of war and death counts of soldiers

Originally Posted by kiendienn

that.

and this again
frown.gif
it's because the dog is fully committed to its owner.  the girl in the picture seems more focused on her computer than her husband.

when i first saw the picture, i thought it was a statement how citizens care more about social networking than news of war and death counts of soldiers

this, chick is chilling on facebook next to her husbands casket-it looks kinda detached

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

this.

that.

and this again
frown.gif

read the caption below the picture.

but i agree, the dog is more touching, but they both are.

Dog>Girl. Dogs are just so stupidly loyal that anything they do like that is heart-breaking to me.... I love dogs....

Back
Top Bottom