Prenups Dont Eem matter anymore, b... why get married if you got money?

4 days!!!

You really are of the opinion that 4 days is sufficient enough time for a person to peruse a complex legal contract/document?

Let's not even factor in the fact that this was 4 days before she was supposed to get married, meaning she--the bride--had a **** load of things running through her mind at the time.

4 days, he says...:smh:; your disgustingly obvious bias is preventing you from thinking rationally.

calm down bro.

You're still treating her with kid gloves. Why didn't she just say "naw famb... I ain't signing that"

Lets say you start a job handling intense accounts with money involved... but to get the job, you sign an agreement that says youre liable for your mistakes...

4 days before you start, they say you WONT be liable if you do this this and that... BUT ITS NEVER IN your contract...

15 years later, your getting sued for your mistakes... will it hold up in court when you say...

"Well... they said they'd remove liability. They lied to me! I was pressure cux it was 4 days before my start date!!!"

Hell no bro. And you know it .

Last edited:
I got a prenup and the first thing my lawyer said was that the agreement can not be too one sided or deemed as "unconscionable" and that she had to have her own lawyer and plenty of time to sign it before the wedding. I used the top lawyer in the field in the TriState area who has done agreements for many athletes and entertainers.......I thought you could make an agreement and whatever both parties would agree to would hold up in court forever, but I was advised that is not true. If you get your wife to sign an extremely one sided agreement, she can challenge it and if the judge deems it as such, you are giving up half.....So if you get a prenup you have to give something in it and guarantee them X, in exchange for protecting Y and Z....It is alot more complicated and involved to get an agreement done than you would realize, it was over 50 pages long and took months and months, but it is still definitely worth doing.

I don't understand, pre-nup or no pre-nup, why does she deserve any of this money? I mean I've heard some arguments about maintaining a "quality of life", the wife is used to, but are there any better arguments out there? This may come off as sexist, but that's like saying she got used to living as a lazy woman.

The pressure of the case pushed her to extremes. “I almost took my own life because of the depression and stresses,” she said. “I wound up in the hospital with a nervous breakdown.”

>D

That's her reward for successfully trapping a wealthy man.

Well she was 18 at the time he met her so I'm assuming she was his young, and still perky, trophy wife.

:smh: still though

This decision sets a ridiculous precedent that four full days before a wedding is not enough time to retain a lawyer to review a document, or that brides-to-be are too busy/weddings are far too important to postpone to consider a legal agreement dictating important terms of one's marriage.

Ladies/gentlemen, if you ever want to sign something important, try to arrange it so that the other party delivers their draft to you the day before your wedding.

Last edited:
4 days!!!

You really are of the opinion that 4 days is sufficient enough time for a person to peruse a complex legal contract/document?

Let's not even factor in the fact that this was 4 days before she was supposed to get married, meaning she--the bride--had a **** load of things running through her mind at the time.

4 days, he says...:smh:; your disgustingly obvious bias is preventing you from thinking rationally.

calm down bro.

You're still treating her with kid gloves. Why didn't she just say "naw famb... I ain't signing that"

Lets say you start a job handling intense accounts with money involved... but to get the job, you sign an agreement that says youre liable for your mistakes...

4 days before you start, they say you WONT be liable if you do this this and that... BUT ITS NEVER IN your contract...

15 years later, your getting sued for your mistakes... will it hold up in court when you say...

"Well... they said they'd remove liability. They lied to me! I was pressure cux it was 4 days before my start date!!!"

Hell no bro. And you no it.

The first level of irony is that he tried to play her because of her naivete, but in the end he's the one that lost the game.

The second level of irony is that, had she been proactive and adamant in HER DEMANDS prior to the marriage taking place--as you suggests she should have--y'all would still be in here demonizing her primarily being about the money. She'd be labeled as a paper chaser. In the end, it's really a no-win situation for her. Her gender automatically casts her as a villain in your eyes.

Your example is irrelevant to the situation. Actually, I take that back. Your biased example highlights the very thing that is wrong with marriage in general. This isn't some "business" we're talking about here. Even so, the husband went into said marriage business minded, and coerced his business partner into signing a contract and deal he never meant to uphold. When said business partner "wise-ned" up, she lawyered up in true business fashion and litigated him into a business loss, y'all wanna cry foul.

It's no problem when he had the upper hand, right? It only becomes an issue when she fights back for, at least, what she was promised, right?

:rolleyes

Last edited:
:lol: I meant the special ones that voided the prenup
The article mentioned no special or verbal agreements. They only mentioned the prenuptial agreement. Then it said promises were included in this (prenup)agreement that weren't kept, and after several years appeared would never be kept.

Courts overruled it because of fraud by the inducement in a contract. Which means that there was some promise in the contract that got her to sign the contract, but wasn't kept.

I got a prenup and the first thing my lawyer said was that the agreement can not be too one sided or deemed as "unconscionable" and that she had to have her own lawyer and plenty of time to sign it before the wedding. I used the top lawyer in the field in the TriState area who has done agreements for many athletes and entertainers.......I thought you could make an agreement and whatever both parties would agree to would hold up in court forever, but I was advised that is not true. If you get your wife to sign an extremely one sided agreement, she can challenge it and if the judge deems it as such, you are giving up half.....So if you get a prenup you have to give something in it and guarantee them X, in exchange for protecting Y and Z....[COLOR=#red]It is alot more complicated and involved to get an agreement done than you would realize, it was over 50 pages long and took months and months,[/COLOR] but it is still definitely worth doing.

...but, but she had 4 days before her wedding to read it over. Aint that right, ricky?

View media item 310463

Last edited:
The first level of irony is that he tried to play her because of her naivete, but in the end he's the one that lost the game.

The second level of irony is that, had she been proactive and adamant in HER DEMANDS prior to the marriage taking place--as you suggests she should have--y'all would still be in here demonizing her primarily being about the money. She'd be labeled as a paper chaser. In the end, it's really a no-win situation for her. Her gender automatically casts her as a villain in your eyes.

Your example is irrelevant to the situation. Actually, I take that back. Your biased example highlights the very thing that is wrong with marriage in general. This isn't some "business" we're talking about here. Even so, the husband went into said marriage business minded, and coerced his business partner into signing a contract and deal he never meant to uphold. When said business partner "wise-ned" up, she lawyered up in true business fashion and litigated him into a business loss, y'all wanna cry foul.

It's no problem when he had the upper hand, right? It only becomes an issue when she fights back for, at least, what she was promised, right?

:rolleyes

who the hell care if ricky409 demonizes her? She know damn well she wouldn't have even been in this spot if she would've stepped correct and said "if we divorce, I get some paper" ...

She would. Not have been married to that millionaire... point blank...

Also, tell me how my example is biased? You're sounding emotional and not telling me how my example doesn't parallel this situation.

But whatever bro. You got it... that woman ain't negotiated any deals, sold any houses, or made any money...

I understand helping her out... but half?

Miss me with that nonsense famb... that makes no logical sense...

The 4 days part is wrong but family law courts treat women like little kids. If a man signs a contract, no matter how one-sided...its always said" You should've read it dude" but a female does the same thing its "poor baby"

Our culture has a habit of letting women fit into the victim role. Don't believe me watch Lifetime, every damn movie is about a female being a victim or watch the news

Last edited:
The 4 days part is wrong but family law courts treat women like little kids. If a man signs a contract, no matter how one-sided...its always said" You should've read it dude" but a female does the same thing its "poor baby"

Our culture has a habit of letting women fit into the victim role. Don't believe me watch Lifetime, every damn movie is about a female being a victim or watch the news

LOL

...but, but she had 4 days before her wedding to read it over. Aint that right, ricky?

View media item 310463

or... she ...

Could have.... postponed the marriage...?

*gasp*

No! Its her day! They planned so much! Even though she probably donated all of .37 to the entire wedding.

That would be wrong! She invited guests!

Think of all that wedding cake that was ordered! We have to reschedule ksteezy for photographs!

Sooooooo hard!!!!

:stoneface:

or... she ...

Could have.... postponed the marriage...?

*gasp*

No! Its her day! They planned so much! Even though she probably donated all of .37 to the entire wedding.

That would be wrong! She invited guests!

Think of all that wedding cake that was ordered! We have to reschedule ksteezy for photographs!

Sooooooo hard!!!!

:stoneface:

You're a funny dude and all, but man please think before you make posts. If that's how you view a wedding, then that's fine...that is your opinion and you're entitled to it. But you're definitely in the minority viewpoint with those comments.

You're a funny dude and all, but man please think before you make posts. If that's how you view a wedding, then that's fine...that is your opinion and you're entitled to it. But you're definitely in the minority viewpoint with those comments.
I'll take that...

I just view marriage as a legal agreement... I don't appreciate the bond ... its worthless to me. A piece of paper and a ring. All material...

I think other people TREAT it the way I feel about it with the divorce rate...

Also... isn't the ceremony just that? A ceremony? Notbjnf is official until you sign them papers...

Hell, even ATT has a 14 day return policy...

And again... I'm not saying she should out on the street broke...

But half, my dude???

Half? That's reserved for someone that helped build an empire...

If she did that, more power to her... but I doubt she did

Last edited:
Here's an interview. Not a bad looking MILF

Dude looks like a douche

View media item 310531

Dude had no chance. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**opening up a can of worms**

This is why I laugh at hetero's who laud the "sanctity" of marriage, in America.

This is what marriage has become in modern America-- a business and financial agreement with 50+ % rate of failure.

Who needs love and who has time to work at love these days; show me the money, that's what it's all about!!!

Many would deny homosexual couples the right to marry based on the supposed sanctity of marriage, all the while heterosexual couples are divorcing faster than they can tie the knot, in ceremonies that last 15 minutes, performed by a guy dressed in an Elvis costume, in a place known as "Sin City"...:lol:

Can't make this ish up.

I'll take that...

I just view marriage as a legal agreement... I don't appreciate the bond ... its worthless to me. A piece of paper and a ring. All material...

I think other people TREAT it the way I feel about it with the divorce rate...

Also... isn't the ceremony just that? A ceremony? Notbjnf is official until you sign them papers...

Hell, even ATT has a 14 day return policy...

And again... I'm not saying she should out on the street broke...

But half, my dude???

Half? That's reserved for someone that helped build an empire...

If she did that, more power to her... but I doubt she did

Just be glad you and I live in Texas. Our spousal maintenance (alimony) system is much more fair and only has to be paid out for a certain amount of time. I don't know how other states do it, but in Texas....the wife doesn't take just "half", we have a 'just and right division'. Although a just and right division can end up being a double edged sword depending on how it is advocated during the divorce proceedings.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**opening up a can of worms**

This is why I laugh at hetero's who laud the "sanctity" of marriage, in America.

This is what marriage has become in modern America-- a business and financial agreement with 50+ % rate of failure.

Who needs love and who has time to work at love these days; show me the money, that's what it's all about!!!

Many would deny homosexual couples the right to marry based on the supposed sanctity of marriage, all the while heterosexual couples are divorcing faster than they can tie the knot, in ceremonies that last 15 minutes, performed by a guy dressed in an Elvis costume, in a place known as "Sin City"...:lol:

Can't make this ish up.

Well put. America lacks consistency.

This **** is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Yahoo kinda butchered the article...

Dude gave her the prenup 3 months before the wedding which stated she would get 25,000 for every year they were married.

She refuses to sign it, dude threatens to cancel the wedding and tells her he would rip it up after they had kids...4 days before the wedding she signs it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's crazy is they threw the prenup out over a verbal  promise even though the prenup specifically states there couldn't be any verbal promises  

Monumental day for gold diggers all over 
laugh.gif
 (I ain't saying she a gold digger 
eyes.gif
)

Last edited:
This **** is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Yahoo kinda butchered the article...

Dude gave her the prenup 3 months before the wedding which stated she would get 25,000 for every year they were married.

She refuses to sign it, dude threatens to cancel the wedding and tells her he would rip it up after they had kids...4 days before the wedding she signs it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's crazy is they threw the prenup out over a verbal promise even though the prenup specifically states there couldn't be any verbal promises  

Monumental day for gold diggers all over 
laugh.gif

(I ain't saying she a gold digger 
eyes.gif
)
3 months? That's still not enough time famb...

According to antidope, she needs a year...

As well is the power to rectify it after th inevitable divorce...

Cats like y'all siding with this nonsense is the reason why women think they can float above us regular men.

Stop coddling them and things won't be so one sided.

3 months? That's still not enough time famb...

According to antidope, she needs a year...

As well is the power to rectify it after th inevitable divorce...

Cats like y'all siding with this nonsense is the reason why women think they can float above us regular men.

Stop coddling them and things won't be so one sided.
laugh.gif
 _ I ain't eem agreeing with them 

a grown *** adult signs a contract but because of her gender and the fact she's throwing a big party is considered not responsible for her actions. :x

I wish this kind of nonsense worked for student loans. I could tell them Oh I didn't know what I was signing, I was pressured by my school in order to continue my education. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom