Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Im pretty sure the 20% works cuz its still on there site and it says no exceptions. Def gunna pickup the pegasus with that 20%. Whats the price for thetailwinds?

Yes the Air pegasus is 20% off. All reg priced items are. Reduced items are not 20% off. No exclusions for reg priced items.

Air Max 90 Current is available in size 13. Price is $115
Air Tailwind is $95

All reg priced items are 20% off through Saturday Jan 31st. These items are NOT excluded as no reg priced item is.

Premier Boutique - 1/29/09 Update

More new Nike February footwear has arrived!

More info at http://www.premierboutique.com

Now In!

Womens Blazer Mid Premium - Obsidian/Bone (woven pattern)

Mens Air Trainer III - Ntrl Grey/Flint Grey/Blue

Mens Air Trainer III - Black/Orange/Purple

Mens Dunk High Supreme Spark - Black/Rave

Do you guys have these ???

71835e1e437a6bfec971c8c2bfefc70481ce0b5.jpg
f9d2525428600c3bcedb61ffe3f672f4af5d330.jpg

If so , in a size 12 ???? If not , do you know when they well be in ???

There are so many shoes to choose from its not even funny. Imagine ordering 8-20pcs per model....and you have to choose from 75+ models per season (3 months).You have to budget what is the best of the best. Also, our stock room is small. All of my employees and myself look at each model and choose the ones we thinkwill appeal to our customer base as a whole. We try to choose by consensus. We all didn't really like these compared to the other February releases you seepictured in this thread....so we passed. Sorry about that. I'm sure someone has these online, sheiks, ebay,nike.com,etc. They should be easy to find.Thanks for understanding.

^^^ Right on man .. thanks for taking the time out and giving me all that info .... Yea I understand how it could be .... thanks

Premier Boutique - 2/5/09

www.premierboutique.com

Through Feb 28th! 25% off all regularly priced items. Note, no discounts on sale items. No exclusions on reg. priced items!

New Nike footwear now in!

Mens Dunk High - Black/Royal (with black safari print)

Mens Air Trainer III (Dark grey/grey/black/red)

Womens Air Digs High (white/hot lava/blue)

Womens Air Max 90' (purple/yellow)

What size does that " PENNY " and " ALIFE- I ALREADY .... " come in .. those are DOPE .

Premier Boutique - 2/13/09 UPDATE

http://www.premierboutique.com for more details

New items now in!

1. Onitsuka Tiger - New mens and ladies footwear
2. ALife - New mens and ladies footwear

February 2009 SPECIAL! 25% off all reg. priced items! No Exclusions!

Also, all remaining Fall and Holiday Alife footwear is now on sale. 30-40% off all remaining sizes and styles!

Mens Fabre BL-L - Zarape/Red

Womens Fabre BL-L - Clear Water/White & Pink Carnation/White

Mens Everybody Mid Nylon Parachute - Blue - $105

Mens Everybody Mid Nylon Parachute - Red - $105

Mens Everybody Mid Pro Leather - Purple - $105

Mens Everybody Mid Pro Leather - Black - $105

Mens Everybody Mid Pro Leather - Grey - $105

Mens Shell Suede - Purple - $90

Mens Chuck - Tumbled Leather - Black - $135

Womens Shell Suede - Purple and Chocolate - $80

Womens Everybody Mid Pro Leather - $95

how much are the new Nike tees going for(" I already git those TEE)"? what sizes you got left? does the 25% off work on that tee THANKS

Sold out of Pegasus 89' for now. We expect a restock next week. Nike T's vary in price from $28-32 each depeding on which one,etc. Yes, the offier isgood on ALL reg priced items.

^^thanks bro...only chance i can swing by is on tues. Hope there are some Nike I got those TEE left in a L XL

Will you guys be getting the other colorway of the Air Pegasus 89, I think it's swan, medium grey, coral and black. Something like that. From the picthat I saw it almost looked infrared but pics can be deceiving.

Back
Top Bottom