Pregnant Briton to escape death penalty in Laos w/ Pic

Firing squad
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Hittin ole shorty with a firing squad is not gonna change a damn thing for their drug problems
smh.gif
They was jus tryna make an example outta a young pretty black girl that got caught in a bad situation... She's obviously jus a mule for somebody... Do these idiots think shorty cooked up a half kilo b herself or do they think that that was the last Her-on in Laos
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif
They were just going to have thier way w/ her then murk her "in the name of the law"

God works in mysterious ways indeed because her pregnancy saved her life...
They make examples out of everyone who traffics drugs.
Those found guilty of carrying that amount normally face the death penalty, she said.

and a bad situation that she put herself in

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Hittin ole shorty with a firing squad is not gonna change a damn thing for their drug problems
smh.gif
They was jus tryna make an example outta a young pretty black girl that got caught in a bad situation... She's obviously jus a mule for somebody... Do these idiots think shorty cooked up a half kilo b herself or do they think that that was the last Her-on in Laos
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif
They were just going to have thier way w/ her then murk her "in the name of the law"

eyes.gif

Yea by sexually assulting her & killing her in the most barbaric way possible...
THAT'LL solve the country's heroin problem...
eyes.gif

she getting off easy. But damn prison outside of US ain't no joke. My uncles friend went to prison in mexico for exporting cocaine and never made it a weekhe was murdered, found skinned alive

smh.gif
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

Yea by sexually assulting her & killing her in the most barbaric way possible...
eyes.gif
but she put herself in that situation... by breaking the law there.
thing is...I'm pretty sure that Heroin use in Laos is pretty low... people grow it there b/c it's what sells...like Afghanistan.

smh.gif
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
The prisoners are the ones that raped her.... not thegovernment of laos... the firing squad is what the government of laos is doing...

smh.gif
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
Dont tell me that wouldnt scare you into thinking twice about being an idiot and trying to traffic drugs? Yea riiiiiiiiight
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
Absolutely despicable
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
but she put herself in that situation... by breaking the law there.
thing is...I'm pretty sure that Heroin use in Laos is pretty low... people grow it there b/c it's what sells...like Afghanistan.
Thats exactly my point... Im not sayin shorty didnt commit the crime that much is pretty obvious... But if the use is low there then its grownthere in bulk & shipped to other countries including the US more than likely correct? So why not do some actual damn police work & find the bammasthats harvesting & cookin up the crank to stop the actual problem??
eyes.gif
Jus easier to shoot the 20 year old mule right?

The prisoners are the ones that raped her.... not the government of laos... the firing squad is what the government of laos is doing...

& you know this how? I wouldnt put that mess pass the lowly ole Baltimore City/County cops around here, i aint puttin nothin past a countrythat still considers using a firing squad a viable option...
smh.gif

Dont tell me that wouldnt scare you into thinking twice about being an idiot and trying to traffic drugs? Yea riiiiiiiiight
laugh.gif

Think about it fam... A half Kilo is an assload of heroin... this aint weed we tombout here... So its not like these bammas jus started dointhis... Shootin a foreign 20 y/o (English AND African on top of that) is not gonna stop some dude thats been whippin in the pot for the last 5-10 years....

So why not do some actual damn police work & find the bammas thats harvesting & cookin up the crank to stop the actual problem?? Jus easier to shoot the 20 year old mule right?
and how do you know they don't do that as well?

So why not do some actual damn police work & find the bammas thats harvesting & cookin up the crank to stop the actual problem?? Jus easier to shoot the 20 year old mule right?
and how do you know they don't do that as well?
I dont sir... but if they are literally itchin to line up & shoot a 20 y/o shorty who was jus a mule for somethin thats obviously way biggerthan her, what exactly are they doin to the real problem?? If nobody's been up against that death wall in 19 years then obviously nothing... or not enoughthat is...

She is not going to be executed because she is pregnant. Even without being pregnant, she would not end up being shot because that would be devastating forLaos' diplomatic relation with Britain and other developed countries. She may end-up being pardoned by the president as a good gesture after serving someyears in jail.

http://www.ananova.com/ne...l?menu=news.topheadlines

Why she wanna break the law in LAOS?

Those Lao prisoners that raped her did her a favor and saved her life.
laugh.gif

Now she will have a Lao/Black baby to take care of instead of getting bullets.
I'm Lao. You do not want to be caught with drugs over there.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Why she wanna break the law in LAOS?

Those Lao prisoners that raped her did her a favor and saved her life.
laugh.gif

Now she will have a Lao/Black baby to take care of instead of getting bullets.
I'm Lao. You do not want to be caught with drugs over there.
sick.gif
It's not a game......I think this law should be implemented here.
nerd.gif

I'm playing, that's OD
smh.gif
smh.gif

Drug is a huge problem in the Laotian/Thailand area. Thailand's former prime minister had a similar act where anyone caught selling/buying drugs would beshot on sight. That nearly stopped all drug activities in the country. The problem was that corrupted cops weren't getting paid anymore so they made upcharges against the minister, causing him to leave the country to avoid jail time. The problem is now back in full force.

in Saudi Arabia, when people bring drugs into that country, you get beheaded in front of a large group of local citizens.

Mister Negative:
The prisoners are the ones that raped her.... not the government of laos... the firing squad is what the government of laos is doing...

& you know this how? I wouldnt put that mess pass the lowly ole Baltimore City/County cops around here, i aint puttin nothin past a country that still considers using a firing squad a viable option...
smh.gif

Well if you're going to just toss assumptions around and run with them, why not just assume that she was raped by time-travelling blindmidgets from the future planet Ozkrag, and the heroine she was smuggling was actually jet fuel for the Ozkragian time-travel spaceship, and since the heroinewas caught, she was raped?

I mean, you never know, right?

Because it makes way too much sense to actually go with the facts you know about, and to just leave alone the facts you're unsure of. It definitely makesmore sense to take the facts you're unsure of and just fill in the blanks with whatever assumptions you can to make your theory more intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom