PREGNANCY SCARE UN-APPRECIATION

yall fools better strap up no joke, you wanna start stressin about everything your women dose? nahh its not a good feeling getting a women pregnant that youdont want
frown.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

put it this way, since the scare is over, they're probably going to do the same thing until another scare comes along.
I did the same thing ....SMH

it kinda depends.......

if she's a bad chic that i just love to be around, dont mind spending quality time with, and everyones always boostin me up about her......then i usuallyhave a good attitude about it and prepare myself for a child.....and kinda have a..
devil.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
..feeling when she tells me she may be prego!

but if she's just somethin im just twurkin......and really dont wanna hear about her unless im bout to get up with her for a session......then thats awhole other story!...........ill be kickin myself in the @$%!!!! "why did i have to go RAW is War on shorty?!?" "was it really worth it?!?""ninja.........W.T.F. were you thinkin?!?"
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Ya know when girls are worried their pregnant, their period comes late. I usually dont worry until shes 2 weeks late

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Morning%20after%20pill%20sales%20jump%20as%20access%20eases.jpg

Awkward purchase.

But being on top of your game the next day matters.

I got soo use to buying this thing.....I spent soo much on it.....most expensive nut to date!

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

I learned not to stress it until its confirmed. ive wasted too many days being scared that she was pregnant.

same here, I always go like "look, im not gonna stress it until its confirmed by a test".

son... i HATE the pregnancy scare... its like... ugh...

its gotten to the point now that i've had so many... they dont even bother me as much... what really hulled me was when my gal REALLY got pregnant... (wedecided to abort, but that's another topic)

after that time, though... pregnancy scares dont hit you as hard as they normally do... it still feels like ya heart took a swift left hook from Mike Tyson inhis prime, but just not as long... its ike "daaaang...." but then it just doesnt fester on your mind that much (is fester a word? if it aint, i justmade it up... book it.. lol)

i remember one time i was in and goin strong... and all of a sudden "son... get out, pull out, and dont bust in her... remember what happened last time,and you almost had a kid... do you want a kid" runs thru my mind like crazy.... i snap to and realize that the poo-nanny be nice... but babies costguap... not to mention time, and maturity if you want the young'n be amount to anything...

i cant even clean my own room consistently... how am i gonna tell some young'n to do so... lol...

doesnt pull-out method fail because of precum??
but yeah i had plenty of these. appreciation!
has anyon ever had the plan b pill fail on them??

man if the plan b fails then you gotta be facing some crucial odd's.... arent those supposed to be somewhat guaranteed?

what are the odds of gettin a girl pregnant even if you pull out?

i mean... everybody says it can still get a girl pregnant but... can anybody validate that?

End of the summer I was messing this Mormon girl. Super Mormon except to when it came to having sex. Well to make
a long story short she tells me she is late and if she is pregnant we will have to get married. Thank God her period came.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

End of the summer I was messing this Mormon girl. Super Mormon except to when it came to having sex. Well to make
a long story short she tells me she is late and if she is pregnant we will have to get married. Thank God her period came.
90 % of my town is considered "mormon" but not all really live the teachings and expectations. A couple of girls who acted super mormonended up getting pregnant and it was a huge thing. Judging FTL

What makes me bug out is that every time I turn around see/hear something its baby related. Commercials, billboard advertisements, overheard conversations.

Back
Top Bottom