Power Balance Bands Work

From their website a while back:

Power+balance+retraction.gif

I can't believe they still had enough money to buy the naming rights for the Kings' arena after this fiasco.

I can't believe they still had enough money to buy the naming rights for the Kings' arena after this fiasco.

Just put a rubber band on your wrist and tell yourself it's a power band.

The results will be the same.

Just put a rubber band on your wrist and tell yourself it's a power band.

The results will be the same.

Some girl tried telling me it worked. I just told her it was her state of mind that changed. She is still convinced. I guess if it makes you feel lie you have better balance, buy it. I never would.

Some girl tried telling me it worked. I just told her it was her state of mind that changed. She is still convinced. I guess if it makes you feel lie you have better balance, buy it. I never would.

They did a study on it and it was on Outside the Lines. There is no scientific evidence of it working. It can work as a placebo but by me telling you this the placebo effect will probably not work.

They did a study on it and it was on Outside the Lines. There is no scientific evidence of it working. It can work as a placebo but by me telling you this the placebo effect will probably not work.

yea i see it as a placebo.

I did try it at the mall though and surprisingly had me like
eek.gif

My girl and cousin tried it too. Maybe the second time we just expected to do better.

yea i see it as a placebo.

I did try it at the mall though and surprisingly had me like
eek.gif

My girl and cousin tried it too. Maybe the second time we just expected to do better.

Back
Top Bottom