Post your WILDEST mischeif story...

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

i once cut the "DO NOT REMOVE" tag from my mattress
devil.gif

rebel without a cause, eh?

laugh.gif

ive done stuff but some of my favorites are:
one time me and my friends were at our normal chill spot and we had a can of axe and we started a fire then we threw the can of axe int he fire and there was ahuge explosion all of a sudden so everyone is like
eek.gif
and the fire department has to come and !!*$, R.I.P that spot

another one is one time my friend took a !!*$ on some kids car windshield
roll.gif

I'm not so sure if I can post my WILDEST mischief stories but I can share some fun times...

-We use to hide in the bushes and throw rocks at driving cars on the highway
roll.gif
. Every other car it's crack! crack! Crack! Finally some old dude stopped and pulled over startedwalking up to us asking where we live and Crack! Don't know what he was thinkin
smh.gif

- I mailboxed and egged the hell out of the District Attorney's crib
pimp.gif
. By law he wasn't allowed to prosecute
laugh.gif

-Same night filled balloons full of corn syrup and busted them inside the District Attorney's neighbor's car...a cop car. See above.

-We had this special-ed girl who lived on the corner. We would take turns dressing up in a tweety bird halloween costume and take her out on dates
smh.gif

-use to put thumb tacks in the teachers seats

-CUT DOWN my highschool's flag pole and stole their parking lot camera's (still got them
pimp.gif
)

-I could go on...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Edit: I'm going to hell. I wonder if it'll be a warm welcome?

Originally Posted by buggz31

-We had this special-ed girl who lived on the corner. We would take turns dressing up in a tweety bird halloween costume and take her out on dates
smh.gif
Dude I'm about to bust up screaming with laughter in here, already starting to tear up, that is some crazy messed up stuff...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that's gotta be the funniest thing I've read on NT period.

Back
Top Bottom