POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Finally home. Heres the pix. the straps are really good for a default strap.

47mm with dome glass:

44mm with sapphire glass:

Originally Posted by KVN

Finally home. Heres the pix. the straps are really good for a default strap.

47mm with dome glass:

44mm with sapphire glass:

wow the second one is fire. love the strap. can you pm all the specs so i can maybe order the same thing
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
but wont post here though
wink.gif

I detest homages because I feel like they are just fake and I am not a big fan of Pam because they are a bit overhyped even though I like the overall look anddesign...

With that said, I think those look really good KVN. If they made it in 40mm then I might actually consider one with the $100-$150 price tag, especially thestealthy all black version.

These RG Pams are looking real good...

panerai-radiomir-42mm-rose-gold.jpg

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Just ordered this exact strap, so this is what mine should look like when it's complete (except mine will have a polished case, and white hands on the dial)

3528621151_0eca6abda1.jpg

3529429084_ec495ac2a9.jpg

Should I go with a polished buckle to match the case, or a black buckle to match the face?

Up next is a PVD (debating on a phantom dial or white numerals) and a brushed steel case (white numerals).

That's nice - is it suede?

I would definitely go with a polished buckle - I just think matching the case makes more sense and would look better.

I actually ended up canceling my order. The more I looked at it, the more I disliked it.

Went with this instead:

vint_graynubuk_match_lg.jpg

That's pretty nice - the polished buckle will look good. I like the stitching too - it just has a little more detail.

this watch might not be good as the ones ive seen in this thread but im getting this watch this on thursday

Not a fan of homages or fakes (especially when they are the brand that I mostly wear) but those pams actually look nice haha.

KVN I HATE YOU

...no but seriously
eek.gif
thanks. Just what I was looking for.

How much was the shipping?

I'm trying to go with the "ALL BLACK EVERYTHING" look or maybe Black/Blue combo.

i'll check out the total when I get home. But i'm actually going to sell the brown dial one if anyone is interested an it would save you about 1 monthwait if you buy if from getat. I did get my other 2 watches but he messed up on my stealth order. He's offering a replacement_ refund shipping an thescrewdriver for the straps. I'll post pix tonite

I would love to take the brown face off your hands but I would like to have that in the Rose Gold case that they have (but for everyone's consideration,how much are you going to sell them?)

if you dont mind posting the breakdown of prices that would help me out.

Thanks again.

The lighting sucks right now so I'll post pix tomorrow if anyone is interested. For his prices, they are listed on his site but for my 44mm brown one itwas:
USD85 (watch) + USD15 (sapphire) + USD6 (superlume dial and hands) = USD106
plus $9 shipping. My 47mm was the same price, but they didn't make sapphire coating on the dome.

Ok, I think I'm gonna get one done soon. I'm going with the all black everything set-up with lume hands and numbers. I might just pass on the strap andget a nice one elsewhere.

SIHH is upon us again so new watch models will be unveiled int he coming months.

Omega De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph
omegavalentin.jpg

Omega Mission Hill Collection
missionhill1.jpg

Cartier Captive

Hublot Aero Bang Drive ACF
aerobang.jpg

Hublot King Power Chrono Flying Tourbillon
allblackhub.jpg

Girard-Perregaux Tourbillon Sous Trois Ponts d'Or
gp2pre.jpg

For those interested in TAG - Friends and Family sale, not sure if it was posted...I just got the email

89b153456bdef17b0f678b5ab21a203adbb4371.jpg

Back
Top Bottom