POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

New Tag Heuer's.
2n06du9.jpg

n6qjix.jpg

2l8yttd.jpg

16h0vh1.jpg

I know this is Ferragamo but I still want this watch.
24exn50.jpg

I want this Chanel J12 with AP movement.
30ua894.jpg

2mmtwe0.jpg

I still want to get my hands one of this, LV Tambour.
2i96vd4.jpg

It mgith be impossible to find that so I might have to settle on this one, Hublot Big Bang (rose gold):
kbbzmb.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

^ They're not an authorized seller of any of their stuff.
I know but they are pretty reliable and it's one of the very few ways to get watches cheaper. I don't really think Gucci needs an Authorizeddealer though since their a fashion watch and not even have an Automatic movement.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I know but they are pretty reliable and it's one of the very few ways to get watches cheaper. I don't really think Gucci needs an Authorized dealer though since their a fashion watch and not even have an Automatic movement.

So would you get Tags...Rolex...etc from there?

Just wondering what your view is on those kind of watches.

I know but they are pretty reliable and it's one of the very few ways to get watches cheaper. I don't really think Gucci needs an Authorized dealer though since their a fashion watch and not even have an Automatic movement.

So would you get Tags...Rolex...etc from there?

Just wondering what your view is on those kind of watches.
When it comes to designer watches, I wouldn't mind getting it from Jomashop since Quartz is a pretty reliable movement and it usually just needsbattery replacement in a couple of years or so. When it comes to Tags, Rolex, IWC, etc.. Real watchmakers' watch, I would not get it from Jomashop since(1) I could get it cheaper at a watch dealer, (2) those would be best to bought from an authorized dealer because rapir for those will cost an arm and a legwhile and (3) creating a relationship with a watch dealer is always good as you can usually get a much better deal in the future and even forst dibs on limitededitions.

i cant wear watches. allergic to any metal other than gold.
frown.gif
so untili can get that solid gold watch... usin cell phone for the time. sucks don't it?

Originally Posted by djryan614

frown.gif
so until i can get that solid gold watch... usin cell phone for the time. sucks don't it?

huh? what happens when you touch something metal?

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by djryan614

frown.gif
so until i can get that solid gold watch... usin cell phone for the time. sucks don't it?

huh? what happens when you touch something metal?
^^^ I know a girl who has the same case. It's only when it is in contact with the skin for a while and when it gets sweaty as well. I would suggesttry real leather.

Also, Kickinheadz, after reading around Jomashop, they actually have a 1-5 year warranty where they would service the watch. It may not be as good as what anauthorized dealer would do but it is a good service they provide. I've only heard good things about them.

ok here we go as promised, some watches from now and before, yes mine none taken from websites, I sell watches its actually my biz....I basically wholesalethem to other dealers. Theres alot of pics so enjoy, I sold a breitling bentley to dj skee for a very good deal where he could actually turn around and sell itback to me what he paid for it, and I can still sell it for more since theyve gone up.

lol yes sir the addiction has hit hard my friend. Had to sell off the 48 to fund the 268 but have no regrets but I do miss having a luminor. Maybe a 233 next?Good choice on the 26 man I hope you get one as you know they are hard to get and the cali has been on my list as well but I'm not paying no 14-15k forthat lol.

233 would be so sick,

good stuff lax, i need your hk hookup, might buy a watch soon

^ iicky yea I would love to have the radiomir/luminor 8day combo but it might be a little while since I don't have 12-13k lying around lol. Maybe it'stime to open up a new credit card? What watch are you thinking about getting? Another rolex, maybe I can sway you towards a panerai
smile.gif
?

2i96vd4.jpg

It mgith be impossible to find that so I might have to settle on this one, Hublot Big Bang (rose gold):
kbbzmb.gif

Am I mistaken, or is the Hublot like 4x the price of the LV? If so, that's hardly "settling."

ick2y yes just let me know what kind of rolex you need I got you, and hublot is just a fashion watch, theres something you guys need to learn, theres a 2ndhand market for watches, and if you buy a watch you should buy the right one

example chopards suck.10k retail

Ive been offered those for like 40 cents on the dollar, there horrible, thats just one watch

stick to panerai, rolex, omega, breitling, patek. vacheron, if you have the $$$$$$

other then that all those fashion watches like movado and hublot are garbage.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

2i96vd4.jpg

kbbzmb.gif

Am I mistaken, or is the Hublot like 4x the price of the LV? If so, that's hardly "settling."
if it is those two watches specifically, I don't know exactly how much the Rose Gold LV is but it is probably going for around $15k-$20k,probably more. That particular rose gold Big Bang retails for around $12k-$15k, I'd have to check my price list when I get home. Plus that LV rose goldTambour might be almost impossible to find now, at a reasonable price that is.

I don't like how Hublot swagger jacks AP style.

You can say that but Hublot looks much better than AP's. Hublot just does it much better combining it with kevlar, ceramic and rose gold. Hublot's new line of watches are actually using different kind of metals/materials now.
alinghi.jpg

Got my eye on the new Hublot all black Classic, if I can find it in this fall. Thinner than the BB so easier to dress up with.

Rose Gold Classics looks damnd good too.

i own this one not the cross. and i have these also. d&g, tag heur, invicta with a fkng huge face on it. and a officina di tiempo i boughtout in italy along with the d&g one. i have two more but cheapos

some vintage watches im taking to hong kong. and some omegas and breits

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom