POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

birthday's coming up and i think i want a watch. not sure what though, could someone put me onto some cool timepieces? preferably automatics and under $1500. thanks.

@johnnyredstorm look up some movado bolds they might catch your eye and the price range is nice

for 350 you cant beat it. They also have diff colors and bands

Last edited:
Was in Vegas this past weekend and there is a Rolex AD in the MGM Grand so I stopped by.

Was checking out Daytonas and didn't realize that

1) The make them with arabic numerals now (I thought those were aftermarket)
2) Those arabic numerals come in 2 different sizes.

I don't like the larger size because between the numerals and the chrono dials, the face looks too cluttered to me.

Looks cleaner with the smaller numerals or with the OG hour markers IMO.

Last edited:
I get crazy compliments on my Nixon Rose Gold Player; people think I spent like a grand on it :lol:

I've already got a Movado so I want something a little more casual/sporty. I really like the Formula 1 Tag with the black band.

Burberry copies the Patek Nautilus
_7307023.jpg

_7344746.jpg

http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/6/_7307046.jpg[/mg]
[img]http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/8/_7307068.jpg
_7344745.jpg

_7307069.jpg

Yah, it's the Britain collection. I still have to research it some more because the brown automatic with power reserve cost $4k (Chrono $1400-$1900).
It does have an auto movement with power reserve and the other pics I've seen looks real nice and well made so the price might be ok depending on who made the movement.

Last edited:
As a grad student, I don't have much funds, but I need a watch since pulling out my phone isn't always the best thing to do when seeing patients. I plan to get a nice watch (automatic) when I graduate in 2 years as a gift to myself after 8 years of college lol. But for now, a quartz will do. I am looking for something in the $500 range, and as of now, two ideas are two various Tissot's but if anyone has any other suggestions, please post them, all I am looking for is a SS bracelet as I can change out the straps and something over 40mm. Here are two choices, LMK your thoughts please:

Tissot V8 $305.00
Tissot-T0394171105702__14498__57072_zoom.jpg

Tissot PRS516 $350.00
jomashop_2232_324839333

jomashop_2230_103343322

also, I'm leaning to a black face, but I also wouldn't mind a white face, thoughts and opinions?

Thanks!

Last edited:
randomly took this today. my grandfather's omega. my father's seiko dive. my rolex submariner. unfortunately, i own all 3. my father inherited his father's omega and last year, i inherited it along with my father's seiko.

hello fellow watch connoisseurs, i have a problem. the links i had removed from my watch have gone missing, most likely tossed. how much am i looking to get the parts replaced? It's a 1k burberry pre-tax. any help is appreciated.

My most recent purchase. Charles Hubert... I love the skeleton aspect of it.

That's a pretty ill piece. Seems reasonably priced from my web search also...never heard of the brand though. Anybody got a review/history with Charles Hubert watches?

Last edited:
randomly took this today. my grandfather's omega. my father's seiko dive. my rolex submariner. unfortunately, i own all 3. my father inherited his father's omega and last year, i inherited it along with my father's seiko.

the sentimental value of the picture and having the three watches together is awesome

Back
Top Bottom