POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by classified

I want a Hublot Big Bang Classic soo bad, RFX is one lucky dude.

tell me about it...RFX owns 2 of the watches I really want. The IWC portuguese and the Hublot.

yup i also hate him
tongue.gif
, he has some major heat. rfx have you found anywhere to get that gmt. lmk cause i also want to get one.

You can't go wrong with the Monaco Chrono, it's a true classic.
Steve McQueen approves.

I'm looking to buy the Tissot PRC200 and I've found a few on eBay. Almost all of them seem to be from Hong Kong though. Do you think they're legit?

When it comes to ebay, buy the seller not the product.
Just follow the basic rules, price is too good to be true, high seller rating, etc...

Good luck.

Looks legit to me. I'd go for it, but if I may suggest trying making him an offer first that lower than the Buy It Now price, you might able to save a few bucks.
Try low balling first and go from there. From the history, it seems the seller accepted 3 offerer prices so chances are those prices are lower than the BIN price.

Good luck!

Which one of these would you guys cop? Pick one. Or any other suggestions would be cool. Brown leather, circle face, gold..

Citizen Men's Gold-Tone Brown Leather Watch #AG0132-08A

MICHAEL Michael Kors Watch, Men's Brown Leather Strap MK8115

Kenneth Cole New York Men's Automatic Brown Leather Strap Watch #KC1515

Out of those 3, Citizen gets my vote but I am not too keen on yellow gold plated cases.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Looks legit to me. I'd go for it, but if I may suggest trying making him an offer first that lower than the Buy It Now price, you might able to save a few bucks.
Try low balling first and go from there. From the history, it seems the seller accepted 3 offerer prices so chances are those prices are lower than the BIN price.

Good luck!
Thanks, appreciate the help.
pimp.gif

Decided to try out the NATO/ZULU straps after reading up on them. Makes the SA look even bigger but I like the look a lot, not for everyone though. Sorry for the blackberry pics

25j9zld.jpg

67sktd.jpg

23homl3.jpg

I don't have much. I just copped the Tissot PRC200 and I'm loving it.
jphjrs.jpg

My only other watch at the moment. Rolex Tudor Mini Sub...
2a5wxv6.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Out of those 3, Citizen gets my vote but I am not too keen on yellow gold plated cases.

Well I want something like it, the watches I have are: tommy hilfiger - gift guess - gift KC - got this real cheap at the Rack Movado museum

Sooo..

Ever since I graduated college ('07) my father has been insisting on getting me a watch as a graduation gift. I've been putting it off because I don't really wear watches and I didn't want my father spending this amount of money on a watch (I don't see the high value in watches to be honest). I've been putting it off because I thought he'd drop/forgot about it but he hasn't and he's sayign he'll just go and buy one on his own.
laugh.gif

I literally know nothing about watches. My father says he wants to spend anywhere from 6-8k and tells me to look at Breitling's? Idk. What are some quality watches in the aforementioned price range?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Sooo..

Ever since I graduated college ('07) my father has been insisting on getting me a watch as a graduation gift. I've been putting it off because I don't really wear watches and I didn't want my father spending this amount of money on a watch (I don't see the high value in watches to be honest). I've been putting it off because I thought he'd drop/forgot about it but he hasn't and he's sayign he'll just go and buy one on his own.
laugh.gif

I literally know nothing about watches. My father says he wants to spend anywhere from 6-8k and tells me to look at Breitling's? Idk. What are some quality watches in the aforementioned price range?

$6-$8k is a big price range, it will really depend on what you are looking for and functions you might need it for.
You can get an entry level watch from the high-end brands in that price range.

Jaeger LeCoultre, Glashutte Original, Vacheron Constantin, Blancpain, Ulysse Nardin, etc...

You can get a great mid-level ro high-level watches from IWC, Zenith, Omega, Panerai, Rolex, Breitling, etc...

You just have to narrow down what you need/want, ie: dressy, sporty, divers, pilot, small/big case, etc...

Sooo..

laugh.gif

3 letters.. IWC

You definitely can't go wrong with IWC.
If I were to have one watch for the rest of my life (and my wrist can accomodate it)  the IWC Portuguese 7-Day Automatic will be my choice.

iwc_5001_28.jpg

Pre-BASEL 2010 

Century Elegance

centuryelegance.jpg

Longines Column-Wheel Chronographs (Classic and Sport Versions)

lcw1.jpg

lcw2.jpg

Hautlence HL08

haut8.jpg

Chopard L.U.C Louis Ulysse – The Tribute

luctribute.jpg

luctribute1.jpg

luctribute2.jpg

Marvin Malton 160

malton1.jpg

malton2.jpg

Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chronographe Rectangulaire All Black

mlsquareblack.jpg

Haldimann Horology H8 Sculptura

beatcenter1.jpg

beatcenter.jpg

Sooo..

laugh.gif

If it were me: Zenith Chronomaster, or JLC Master Compressor.

That's a serious Montblanc RFX..I've been wanting this star 4810 for a minute, but it's hard for me to buy a watch that's not made by a "watch company". Just like I would love to one day get a Cartier Roadster, but I always look at Cartier as a jewelry company before a watch company.

4dc365e94766d0297af6d9679e8cd642b741c8f7.png

Back
Top Bottom