POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Thanks RFX, appreciate it

Think im gonna go with the carbon fiber, i can always get the golfer in the future

nice work in this thread, appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the in depth response, very much appreciated. Looking through all the straps, I like the carbon fiber look the most. The Hirschs you posted lookgreat, but seem a bit too grown up for me. About ready to place an order with fredawatchstraps, thanks for your help!

Edit: Found a pic of a Nighthawk with a similar Carbon strap- Im sold.
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot.png
7b82d04653b01d8c2f4445f1.jpg

Good choice, make sure that if you order the Hirsch Carbon Sport, sicne it is $35+ order, remind him that you are a WatchUSeek Forum member to get the freeshipping, spring bars and a watch tool.
Just put it in the message space if paying with PayPal.
Here's a qoute from: http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=298518

Strap orders $35.00 and above will include: free shipping in the US, spring bars and the mini full service spring bar tool. The tool may be substituted for: static wrap watch protector, Cape Cod cloth or additional titanium (16, 18), brushed or PVD buckle (18)
Post pics when you get them.

I ordered last night but i did write that I was a watchuseek forum member... Hopefully theyll include the stuff.

Thanks for your help, Ill be puttin pics up as soon as I get the strap.

Ever since I put the CF strap on my watch has fallen off twice via one of the springs.. Don't know why either..
ohwell.gif

By the spring bar?
That is unusual, did they send you the right size for the lug?
Maybe they sent you an 18mm for a 20mm lug?
It would still fit but might be a bit loose.
Or it is just a faulty spring bar?
Where did you buy your strap from again?

Yes, the spring bar.. The strap is suppose to be a 22mm, and i got it off ebay. It's a little looser than the original but they look the same size.

i was going to buy the Hadleyroma when you first mentioned it to me a whole bunch of pages back, but when i checked their site they had no 2mm in stock fromwhat I remember.

I'll try to take detail pics. I can touch the spring bar with the thickness of a credit card easily.

It seems like the strap and spring bar might not be the right size.
All my straps usually needs to be pushed by the watch tool to see the spring bar.
I would contact the seller and see if they can send you a new one if possible.

Great, my eBay was suspended last week..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I might just buy this HR one and be done with it.. Is the deployment clasp worth getting w/ theres or can i use my current one?

Hadley Roma comes with their own buckle for free but not a deployant.
I personally buy a deployment for my straps as it preserves the strap and gives it a longer lifespan.
As for the current one fitting, if it is for a 22mm strap, it will most likely taper to 20mm at the buckle end so as long as it is a regular deployant at 20mm,it should work.
FWS sells some cheap and good quality deployment though made by Hadley Roma. You save $3 if you purchase it with a strap too.
http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=298515 .

Hadley Roma Deployants These deployants are the best deal out there in terms of quality & price. The workmanship & finish is justoutstanding and the price certainly reasonable. Purchase any deployant along with any of my straps and get a $3 discount (excluding sale items).

Double Fold Push Button Stainless 16,18,20mm $29.95

Just bought a new watch this week its a breitling avenger skyland. Its very similar to the super avenger but the casing is a bit smaller, 45mm compared tosuper avengers 48 mm.

Very nice.. Im not a big fam of rubber straps at all tho.

is rubber specifically for "dive" watches?

Beautiful watch BGL.
I really wish I could work with Breitling huge cases, they have so many beautiful watches.
Very nice pick up and congrats. Wear it in good health.
You got me envious every time you post a pick up BGL.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Beautiful watch BGL.
I really wish I could work with Breitling huge cases, they have so many beautiful watches.
Very nice pick up and congrats. Wear it in good health.
You got me envious every time you post a pick up BGL.
laugh.gif
man there have been good deals out there so this yearI've been spending more than I usually do.

Did you get a good discount on the Breitling?
I had my eye on the Colt Auto but then again I have my eye on plenty of stuff.
laugh.gif

rfx, i was planning on asking SF but probably will ask once I get the funds, right now I'm just researching. I want a new watch preferably auto for about600 or so (after discounts or w/e). I look at a Tag Heuer Formula 1 chrono but those are quartz. I really like this Hamilton but I think its an older model
jomashop_2069_51761991

Also by chance, theres a seller in DC who's very popular online with on Constitution Ave, do you know who he is?

There are a few Hamiltons can be had for your price.
What specifically are you looking for in a watch?
By the Hamilton you posted, my guess is somewhat sporty w/ a chrono, although most people only like the look of chrono and not really for the function.
So could you live without a chrono?

The one you posted does look like the older model, the new ones look like this.
movadobaby_2070_521852485

And sorry, I am not familiar with the seller you mentioned.

Did you get a good discount on the Breitling?
I had my eye on the Colt Auto but then again I have my eye on plenty of stuff.
laugh.gif
paid $2200, but I bought it off a guy locally. He literally had it for a few weeks and didn't like it, but couldn't return it. Tourneaugave him a trade in price real low so he just decided to sell it instead.

There are a few Hamiltons can be had for your price.
What specifically are you looking for in a watch?
By the Hamilton you posted, my guess is somewhat sporty w/ a chrono, although most people only like the look of chrono and not really for the function.
So could you live without a chrono?

The one you posted does look like the older model, the new ones look like this.
movadobaby_2070_521852485

And sorry, I am not familiar with the seller you mentioned.
Sporty chrono is more or less it. I actually use the timing features with it which is part of the reason why I want one. Also what's thedifference between the Hamilton I posted and the one you posted, except for the bracelet. I could live without a chrono, it's just a preference.

and
eek.gif
at my grammar in that last post
laugh.gif

quick question for rfx and the rest of you fellas. I'm retiring my old everyday beater watch and i think i'm going to get an Omega in a couple months. I need to replace my everyday casual/wear to work sometimes watch, and i don't know if i want to get the Burberry or the Tissot. What do you guys think?They are pretty much the same price
142363fc48d5d09672c3d5bd97b5d1f6e93929e3.jpg

8b926ad4d0da77c0de99dfd5718b9d39fa076e5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom