POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

I have 6 watches so far and I hope someday I can afford an IWC and an AP. Some pics for ya'll:

dsc2329vh3.jpg
dsc2333un5.jpg

One's a vintage Constellation and the other is a Seamaster.

1qla3s.jpg
2n1v0ap.jpg

I posted these in the jewelry thread and got no love, even though they are like $13k worth of watches

Left is a Navitimer with a 5ct bezel, right is a 40mm automatic museum Movado with a 2ct custom bezel.

Got more fashion watches like D&G & Nixon, but I wear these most.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

just got this today.

just something not expensive i can wear everyday.

probably the most disliked brand here! no hypebeast!

3218092485_7b0223258b_o.jpg

3218943878_3d50be4afe_o.jpg

i like this design, what stores sell these? where can i get a regular white version of the LRG G-Shock...basically the same watch without the LRG logos?

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Some recycled pics from an old watch thread.

Update for an addition: my newest watch and first Omega.

2mmesl5.jpg

no exhibition back on this one...but I think I dig the Seamaster logo more than I would an exhibition.

1zd6qeo.jpg

Next up Breitling Navitimer World.
happy.gif
I don't know much about watches, hell, I don't even wear one, but this watch is just bananas right her.
eek.gif

Anyone know where I can get a G-shock band for my watch? I have an OG 1997 all black joint, but the band is wearing out.

Hey guys I have a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Submariner (gold center links, SS case, with blue face) that I'm trying to get rid of but have no idea whereto start don't want to put it on ebay...anyone have any tips on where to start?

I don't have the certificate because it was collateral for money that was loaned out (its not getting paid back at this point) the serial numbers are on itand its in good condition other than a couple times I've worn it (<5) its mostly sat in the case collecting dust.

Nice Breitlings.

Also, a nice Hamilton.
If they were filming Men In Black today, this would be on Will Smith's wrist right now.
hamiltura.jpg

As everyone already knows, I'm in love with Hublot so you guys would understand if I post these beautiful new Big Bangs!
happy.gif

The New Big Bang All Black Blue:

Comes with a gummy croc strap!

Simply Beautiful!

I promised myself once I graduate and get a career job, I'm gonna get myself a Breitling or IWC. That Hublot is
pimp.gif

Hublots just aren't fair.

I mean, to make watches that look that beautiful just ain't right man!

Hublots are def. appreciated.

My collection so far, just got the breitling bentley yesterday...

Breitling Bentley & Super Avenger and Rolex Submariner

2dif2is.jpg

e0slu8.jpg

2w1rrbr.jpg

I had no idea but apparently John Mayer is quite the watch enthusiast. I thought this recent article on him and his watches would be appropriate .

http://www.nytimes.com/in...nted=2&pageName=08mayer&

''I have my rules. Never collect anything you'd never wear. I own watches that are valuable but don't scream they're valuable. Andthere's watches I could buy for a quarter of that money, that everybody in the room would go, 'Wow, that guy's got cash.' I'm not a watchsnob.'' Mayer did, however, splurge on a Patek Philippe with a Sky Moon Tourbillon. ''There's no real retail for it,because it's so difficult to get,'' he said. ''You're not showing off your material wealth; you're showing off yourknowledge.''

A Patek Philippe with a Sky Moon Tourbillon just sold for 1.2 mil a few days ago here in Seattle..
smh.gif
Mayer's watch collection >

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I had no idea but apparently John Mayer is quite the watch enthusiast. I thought this recent article on him and his watches would be appropriate .

''I have my rules. Never collect anything you'd never wear. I own watches that are valuable but don't scream they're valuable. And there's watches I could buy for a quarter of that money, that everybody in the room would go, 'Wow, that guy's got cash.' I'm not a watch snob.'' Mayer did, however, splurge on a Patek Philippe with a Sky Moon Tourbillon. ''There's no real retail for it, because it's so difficult to get,'' he said. ''You're not showing off your material wealth; you're showing off your knowledge.''

A Patek Philippe with a Sky Moon Tourbillon just sold for 1.2 mil a few days ago here in Seattle..
smh.gif

I can't embed vids but check it out:

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

''I have my rules. Never collect anything you'd never wear. I own watches that are valuable but don't scream they're valuable. And there's watches I could buy for a quarter of that money, that everybody in the room would go, 'Wow, that guy's got cash.' I'm not a watch snob.'' Mayer did, however, splurge on a Patek Philippe with a Sky Moon Tourbillon. ''There's no real retail for it, because it's so difficult to get,'' he said. ''You're not showing off your material wealth; you're showing off your knowledge.''

smh.gif

I can't embed vids but check it out:

Here ya go

I remember seeing this a while ago.

"Go back and listen to Daughters........$%@%*@!"
laugh.gif

I think I know what my big purchase is before I get engaged (...start saving...) in December: Bell&Ross phantom

bellrosscolours1.jpg

there's one on Ebay right now and I'm so tempted.

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

My collection so far, just got the breitling bentley yesterday...

Breitling Bentley & Super Avenger and Rolex Submariner

2dif2is.jpg

e0slu8.jpg

2w1rrbr.jpg

Nice collection you got goign there. I like Breitling but theya re just overly huge for my wrist.

damnTHOSEjs, B&R are a great choice but I hope you know how big it is. The square shape makes it look (maybe it actually is) bigger than even theBreitlings.
Look for the BRS though, the slim ceramic versions. Much better and slick.

damnTHOSEjs, B&R are a great choice but I hope you know how big it is. The square shape makes it look (maybe it actually is) bigger than even the Breitlings.
Look for the BRS though, the slim ceramic versions. Much better and slick.
Yeah no worries I got an idea on how big they are.

As much as I'd like to have the ceramic versions I think I'd have to stay away from them = price + I'm an active person (same reason I got anAquaracer as my daily watch...I tend to be careless @ times).

The ones on Ebay is really tempting me
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom