POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Looked like carbon fiber in between the rose gold on that hubolt.

Yup, the watch also has kevlar material in it. Hublot makes use of the most interesting materials and they have plenty of new metals that they are using inther watches now, ie: tungsten, tantalum, hublonium, etc...

That's pretty awesome actually, given the weights of other metals, the carbon fiber would help offset that. How much would that Hubolt run approx? I haveno idea on prices for a lot of manufacturers.

RFX45, that is a very nice gucci watch.
eek.gif
how much does that watch run for?

here is a pic of my watch, only good pic i can find online.

Hublot isn't the cheapest out there. Their cheapest is the Hublot Classic, which starts at $7,500. It is thinner than the Big Bang but slightly bigger at45mm compared to the BB's 41mm and 44mm. It looks great witht he newle available leather straps as well.

BB's are actually quite light considering how big and heavy they look.
The regular steel Big Bang with a ceramic bezel retails at $9,900 (w/ rubber strap) and $13,500 (w/ steel strap). it could go up to their limited runs thatretails for $80,000+.
The BB Rose Gold I posted but with rubber straps retails for $22,900.
The Ice Bang is probably one of my favorite and retails for $13,500. The hard part with Hublot is the wait.
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii184/jerrylux48/watch 2/?action=view&current=IMG_0787.jpg

A big heads up to those who cares. Macys is having a 20% off sale on their Sept. 20 but you can go to Macys tomorrow and pre-buy anything for 20% off,including Tag Heuers, Burberry Watches, Armani Watches, Gucci Watches, etc...
I know you can get a great deal on Tags at other dealers but to those who wants some other watch, then this could be a chance. They even have G-Shocks so tothose who likes those, this is a great deal for them too.

To get the discount, you have to pay $5 for the 20% coupon. The $5 is a donation to charity so it is worth it to get that 20% off.

Such a nice watch. Maybe I'll put my old Benny watch and use that towards getting one of these since I need a new watch anyway.

Edit- nevermind, just saw the price for one of these bad boys
eek.gif
Isthere a cheaper alternative? Something in the 1-3k range?

^^^ Hublot Classics are quite unique and you can't really get anything like it but similar brand/model are: Baume Rivieras ($2.5k-$3.5K), StuhrlingApocalypse ($300) and AP Royal Oak ($4k-$5k).

Holy $*** that's expensive!! But so nice. What's the model of that Gucci watch so i can keep it under reference after I obtain my degree.

YA114202 and you can buy it for 20% off at Macys on saturday. Or AuthenticWatches.com for around $700-$800. These kind of watches are usually easy to find agood to decent deal on.

No pick-ups for me but purchased this his and her Movado for my parents.
To be honest, I don't like Movado but they seem to love it so...
20r7ia8.jpg

i need to step my watch game up.. i dont think ive ever own one.

where can i cop some cheap leather over leather watches? i dont know what they are called, but it looks like a writ band type of watch

Back
Top Bottom