POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

That Tag is stunning, although the price is pretty steep and indeed a Portuguese timepiece looks better and offers better quality and the price margin isn't too big....

This is my dream watch

what's your budget?

what kind of style you like?

vintage or new?

Swiss or Japanese?

Quartz or automatic?

Last edited:
Rolex Datejust Model 16220

NOTE: Not my actual pic but I have the exact same one only much newer condition. Bought it in 04/05 and probably have worn it less than 10x since.

Last edited:
any recommendations for an all gold or all gold+black dial watch under 1k? maybe something styled after a portuguese or a submariner like this one:

That's not bad at all, I was looking more for new though, I assume 2-3k?

i'm a big beliver in buying watches used. let someone take the depreciation on it. i've bought watches used and the next day take it ot the store and gt the watch serviced and they polish it. looks brand new.

i'm a big beliver in buying watches used. let someone take the depreciation on it. i've bought watches used and the next day take it ot the store and gt the watch serviced and they polish it. looks brand new.
Unless you're buying used at a legit jeweler be careful though, especially with Rolex. Even then I'd still dial the manufacturer to check the serial number.

I bought mine at a very reputable jeweler in Holland but still dialed Rolex checking the serial number etc. since it didn't come with any authentication papers (previous owner lost them).

Last edited:
Unless you're buying used at a legit jeweler be careful though, especially with Rolex. Even then I'd still dial the manufacturer to check the serial number.
I bought mine at a very reputable jeweler in Holland but still dialed Rolex checking the serial number etc. since it didn't come with any authentication papers (previous owner lost them).
Where can you find used watches? Like which stores? Thanks.

Anyone own a Tissot PRC 200?

I have the black dial version with the SS bracelet. Bracelet feels flimsy compared to my Citizens of comparable price points. Still stunning, some tips try before you buy and buy online only through Amazon themselves, avoid eBay too many fakes.

This is my dream watch

check out the brand Rotary, they have a homage of the watch which costs under $150. It gives you the chance to try the style before paying $$$ on the Breitling. If you like the design sell off the homage and save up for the Breitling.

Anyone own a Tissot PRC 200?

I have the black dial version with the SS bracelet. Bracelet feels flimsy compared to my Citizens of comparable price points. Still stunning, some tips try before you buy and buy online only through Amazon themselves, avoid eBay too many fakes.
I've looked at sites like Amazon/Jomashop which have it listed at around $350, but as this is my first watch I'm thinking of spending a little more and getting it from a "legit" shop with warranty and what not. I'm picking the same one as you (with the yellow hands) from Hong Kong (no taxes) for $434 USD.

I have a PRC 200, came with the stainless bracelet but I switched it out for a brown leather strap. I like it a lot, simple and classic, good watch for the price.

Picked up my PRC 200. I'm liking the stainless bracelet, but I'm thinking about switching it soon for a more unique look.

Back
Top Bottom