Post your Vans vol 2?

Silver and Purple Proper's are so official.
pimp.gif

Where online can i get ds size 12 Half Cabs BP(black) for retail? Can someone help me out i been looking for them for a while now. thanks.

Peobably true to size, i wear a 10 in 5's but these have little room at the end, so maybe a 10.5. You might want a 12 but go to your local skae shop andtry a apir on first^

RAF, if yr going to have acces to those Proper sk8 his in an 8 or 8.5 let me know.

anybody with more info shoot me a PM.

thanks in advance.

paix

dope stuff in this thread...finally took pics of my collection which is still growing...i need all those gussetted half cabs and all the BPHC's aswell...and the all black w taps eras and chukkas...wish i could find white w taps eras...(damn you stuntastic kicks!!!!) heres my stuff so far

288584554.jpg

288584551.jpg

288584543.jpg

these two just arrived today..pretty happy...eras are becoming my favorite shoe...such a chill casual clean shoe...
288584539.jpg

288584534.jpg
pimp.gif

peace to all

thanx guys...im no Raf, Crisuno, or Pete...and thats just to name a few...but i do love vans...maybe its just me but it seems like vans along w/ other non nikebrands are so consistent over the past year while nike releases garbage...and when the do release somethin worth buyin they make it hard to get...like thehufquakes..

ahh i still need grey bps.. thank god my spot still has a FSR in all 3

anyways got these in today.. for some reason they shipped to my old address.. oh well

Back
Top Bottom