post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Cold is the overall greatest wrestler of all time not HBK or Flair or anyone else
Tarantino is one of the top 5 directors all time. people dont dig his films because of drawn out dialogue ole ADHD test tube babies
Lebron is already one of the top five players all time
Diamond Dallas Page is the most underrated wrestler all time
Kevin Hart is not funny anymore
Draya is overrated

Asians get made fun of more than any other race.

I think this may be actually true, mostly because they don't have any good nor bad representation in the media. Every other race has some major public figures they can look toward positively, and awful/negative stereotypes that can be pointed out and ridiculed with an equal amount of repercussions. (by that last part, I mean that there's almost no consequences in any negative talk towards Asians for the most part. No one's there to hit someone in the mouth for any slander towards them, literally and figuratively).

Dark skin women are the best...a dark skin woman with a nose ring pretty face and nice shape lawddd
nthat.gif

Stone cold >

Undertaker vs Mankind hell in a cell at KOTR 1998 is the greatest match of all time

-J. Coles music ducks for the most part
-Meek Mill doesn't make good music at all
-Ab-Souls music sucks
-Yeezus was a good album, it'll eventually grow on people..a lot of folks aren't used to hearing the rap limits pushed with beats such as 'on sight' (I'm not even a Ye fan)
-Tupac is a weak rapper, nor in my top 10
Boston might be the most overrated city in the country
-Parks and Rec is not funny...at all
-South Park isn't funny
-Pineapple Express wad not funny
-Seth Rogens voice in the movie pissed me off through the whole thing

south park is the smartest comedy out
ties in pop culture together and makes a story out of it

The earlier seasons used it in a more subtle way and with less frequency.

Now every episode is based entirely around a current event or social trend.

Yeah there are classic ones like the Scott Tenorman episode that aren't pop culture based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom