post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan's career >>>>> Kobe Bryant's career.

#comeatmebro
ac394d52_kobewat2.gif

Duncan is widely considered the best PF of all time and is a top 10 player of all time so the opinion isn't really unpopular

But let's not pretend like Duncan didn't have significant help with TP and Manu for his last 3 titles.

The two reasons I'll take Kobe's career is that Duncan never repeated or even come close to it let alone a three peat and when both teams met in 01 the Lakers absolutely embarrassed the Spurs with Kobe going HAM and the Spurs having HCA. Lakers went through them to repeat. Spurs couldn't do the same in 04 (spurs had HCA) or 08 (Lakers with HCA)

More rings and better head to head success in the playoffs
b/c he was playing one on one, bruh...

lettuce be cereal here... who are you taking...

shaq... or TP and ginobili? **** aint even a contest...

you're the first person to give a real response... everyone else think i'm downplaying TP and ginobili... i just think yall are hyping them up, especially back then when they were winning championships... i'll give it to you now...

i automatically discount kobe's first three rings b/c of shaq, point blank... dude could have won 3 rings with ANYBODY... kobe just got drafted in the right spot, famb...

i think yall are seriously underestimating JUST HOW GOOD SHAQ AND PAU GASOL were when they were winning championships...

again... i dont think timmy was the sole reason they won... but take out timmy, and they arent winning none of those titles...

take out kobe, and i can make a legitimate case that the lakers would have still won ATLEAST 4 championships since 99...

Elvis is overrated.
Wens da last time u heard someone play an elvis song?

Photography isnt art.

Duncan is widely considered the best PF of all time and is a top 10 player of all time so the opinion isn't really unpopular

But let's not pretend like Duncan didn't have significant help with TP and Manu for his last 3 titles.

The two reasons I'll take Kobe's career is that Duncan never repeated or even come close to it let alone a three peat and when both teams met in 01 the Lakers absolutely embarrassed the Spurs with Kobe going HAM and the Spurs having HCA. Lakers went through them to repeat. Spurs couldn't do the same in 04 (spurs had HCA) or 08 (Lakers with HCA)

you're the first person to give a real response... everyone else think i'm downplaying TP and ginobili... i just think yall are hyping them up, especially back then when they were winning championships... i'll give it to you now...

i automatically discount kobe's first three rings b/c of shaq, point blank... dude could have won 3 rings with ANYBODY... kobe just got drafted in the right spot, famb...

i think yall are seriously underestimating JUST HOW GOOD SHAQ AND PAU GASOL were when they were winning championships...

again... i dont think timmy was the sole reason they won... but take out timmy, and they arent winning none of those titles...

take out kobe, and i can make a legitimate case that the lakers would have still won ATLEAST 4 championships since 99...

:lol: Ok, so you're just going to overlook how I pointed out how the Spurs have been a top 3 Western Conference and Top 2 division team for the last 11 years...

You're playing favorites.

And you're underestimating how good Kobe was. Take Kobe off of any team with Gasol, and Pau would have been traded by now with no rings.

Take out TP and Manu and Timmy has half his championships, if even that.

Take out Kobe and Shaq may not even have 4. And vice versa... Kobe couldn't do it without Shaq at first either....

Speaking of Shaq, who the heck discredited Shaq? Its common knowledge that he was the primary reason they won the 3 peat...

You're playing a game of hypotheticals. Facts are facts homie. Kobe got 5, Tim has 4. Kobe has had great teams, and so has Tim. How how on earth has Kobe been the only one with the better team? Kobe was in a damn drought from 04-07 and they're back in a bad position. I didn't see Tim sweating any bullets. The dude has ALWAYS had a team. Since Shaq left, Kobe has ALWAYS dug the Lakers out of the hole, whether he put them there or not. Tim has never been in that hole. His team has always been solid enough to never get to that position.

From Smush Parker and Kwame Brown, to hard headed Andrew Bynum and soft *** Gasol. Kobe has had to work with way less than Tim.

And why would you take Shaq over TP and Manu when you have Tim Duncan? They were quite possibly the best trio in the NBA over the last decade. Why wouldn't you want to spread the floor like that?

You talking nonsense homie.

Shaq was dominant. No one is denying that. But at their peak Kobe was 1B. You can make the argument off pure numbers that McGrady could have replaced Kobe but hard to say bc T-Mac couldn't win a series even with Yao.

Anyway you can't discount the no repeats especially when Kobe had a hand in stopping 2 of those. Especially in 08 when you could argue Duncan had more help (TP had just won the finals MVP)

Tyler the Creator is awful at everything he does.

This. It baffles me that he's so opinionated while being pretty garbage.

Raps are garbage, but creativity, visual to product manifestation/execution level and production (at times) is top notch.​

Plus he doing it independent for the most part.​

Pretty much my thoughts. I bought his Goblin album when it came out on a whim and was pretty impressed, though it got old pretty fast

I like Tyler. He's talented. His beats are really dope too. He does everything by himself pretty much.

Just admit you're wrong already lol

I've had too much sex in my life, and I think I'm addicted.  Its not a good thing and its affected my life negatively on ALOT of occasions

Googles kobes playoff record vs duncan... seems about right

the disrespect towards tony parker though

Jean-Michel Basquiat was a joke... Or hype...

Acid drug paintings are laughable at best...

can you name any other painters that Hov hasn't name dropped in a song?
no disrespect, but people are so quick to **** on an artist when they know nothing of the art

the hype angle is acceptable, but you could reduce any dead artist to purely hype
like saying BIG was an average rapper who only put out 2 albums, but then he got killed and now he's the GOAT
acid drug paintings? I don't even know what that means but
i wonder how you would describe the Beatles music, and if u think drugs reduce credibility / talent

and sckid20,

Photography isn't art?
Do you consider films to be art?

This. It baffles me that he's so opinionated while being pretty garbage.

Curious as to why you think this is so... do you guys know all that he does? Or you just going based off his character...? Hope ya'll don't like Frank Ocean, because ty is responsible for putting him out, so to speak.

Just admit you're wrong already lol

There's no way he watched those championship runs saying that. :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom