post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh , did mlk really beat up white hookers n ****?
:lol: srs though
why a scumbag

That. adulterer. plagiarized a lot of stuff too. Plus he had communist ties, he accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King appointed communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC, who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. And he kinda bit his I had a dream speech off another black pastor a decade earlier..

Sup

I have to say

Wiz khalifa and Curren$y dropped some of the greatest **** this year

Revenge and Cake is the best song in the world.

Alchemist is the best producer living .

The dodge charger sucks they shoulda made it a 2 door

Aside from tyler the creator OF makes some dope music

These new cars are really starting to look the same

Smoke dza is highly slept on (see K.o.n.y , G.otham f*ckin city)

The C4 zr1 is the best car that has ever been built

- ScHoolboy Q had the best verse on LiveLoveA$AP

- Capital STEEZ arguably had the best verse on 1999

- Fab was at his best from 05-08

- Patrick Ewing is an overachiever in retrospect. He made deep playoff runs with a bunch of goons and no legit second option. Granted they were great defensively and had Pat Riley at the helm but that man did a lot of heavy lifting and didn't get enough credit from Knicks fans for it until they shipped him off.

Last spark Fashawn shown me of greatness was the Ecology. I haven't heard anything on that level from him since, granted I've been out the loop better part of the year.
Surprised so many people on NT listen to Blu 
eek.gif
You gotta go back to the BTH thread in the music forum. Mad pages. Caught me off guard back then too. Reminds me of the J. Cole thread.

Now though, I notice the members that are big fans of certain rappers don't make threads for them in the music forum or post a lot about them when new music is released but when a discussion starts fans come out the woodwork.
I rarely go into the music forum so I would have no idea. Glad other people were listening to BTH, the majority of people I talk to have never heard of it.

this gif though... :rofl:

I have something I think people might hate...

I REALLY like Skip bayless... Like... I rank him third after SVP and rusillo on my favorite ESPN anchors.

Dude spits some real and backs up his claims up.

this gif though...
roll.gif

I have something I think people might hate...

I REALLY like Skip bayless... Like... I rank him third after SVP and rusillo on my favorite ESPN anchors.

Dude spits some real and backs up his claims up.
I'm a Skip Bayless fan as well.

He was the frontrunner for a lot of things that ended up being true like Lebron being a choker and the Tebowmania hype where he led the Broncos into the playoffs. Once Lebron won a championship and Tebow was traded he had to stick to his guns, either so he could continue his "extreme" viewpoints and maintain his ESPN personality or because ESPN told him to since what he says generates controversy and more views.

I'm a Skip Bayless fan as well.

He was the frontrunner for a lot of things that ended up being true like Lebron being a choker and the Tebowmania hype where he led the Broncos into the playoffs. Once Lebron won a championship and Tebow was traded he had to stick to his guns, either so he could continue his "extreme" viewpoints and maintain his ESPN personality or because ESPN told him to since what he says generates controversy and more views.
I think he was way ahead of Stephen curry over Blake Griffin... And I think he's right about manziel too

He missed on Russell Wilson, doe...

That Stern gif :rofl:

I love threads that have a lot of posts that i can skip over because they have no relevance to the thread in its entirety(or to my interests).
Like who is blu, fashawn or shad? If j cole is boring why is there multiple pages arguing about it? :lol:

More info on that MLK thing.

I don't do favorites or like to say 'A is better than B'

It's a threshold, it's either good or not good.

Favorite is to simple of a term, it has time x emotion x circumstance attached to it. No point in saying something is 'my favorite' when in two years it can change.

I think it puts things in boxes, allowing people to judge you forever off one statement. You create some limited identity for yourself.

Someone does something I don't like, they're no longer my favorite.

Everything is different, a is better than B when I'm happy, but B is better than A when in sad.

we force ourselves to create these false catagories to appease those around us, in reality, it's all subjective, based on a single moment and we don't have to choose...there's no point.

I don't do favorites or like to say 'A is better than B'

It's a threshold, it's either good or not good.

Favorite is to simple of a term, it has time x emotion x circumstance attached to it. No point in saying something is 'my favorite' when in two years it can change.

I think it puts things in boxes, allowing people to judge you forever off one statement. You create some limited identity for yourself.

Someone does something I don't like, they're no longer my favorite.

Everything is different, a is better than B when I'm happy, but B is better than A when in sad.

we force ourselves to create these false catagories to appease those around us, in reality, it's all subjective, based on a single moment and we don't have to choose...there's no point.
i agree with this when it comes to music.  I can never come up with favorites lists and rankings etc.  There are things that are favored at different times for different reasons

Last edited:
Lusting after a girl that look 15 but is actually 21 is more disgusting than lusting after a girl that looks 21 but is actually 15....

The former means you are attracted to 15 year old looking girls while the later means you are attracted to girls of age, you just have a problem pinning an age down on a girl...either way both girls should be avoided until their ages match their looks

I don't eem care if she 21 she beyond fair game

The hate for Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole is ridiculous... Y'all bugging...

I went and jammed Blu... Dude is nice and all...

But disrespecting Kendrick and J. Cole is unnecessary...

Then calling K. Lamar trash?

:x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom