post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadakiss is better than everybody in Wu Tang.
Kiss my dude but he doesn't even have one great album let alone classic.
There's no way in 2014 that you'd rather listen to "36 Chambers" than "Take Care". Outside of "C.R.E.A.M." which isn't even that dope to me that album sucks. I can't relate to the pissy New York City projects hallways so that may be the reason.
this isnt even rustling, its just wrong

music is all opinion but this is wrong
As stuff like that is read it becomes clear the person doesn't know what they're talking about and is just forming an opinion around bias.

Like half way through reading I was like oh, I get it, this dude doesn't have any good taste in hip hop music.

Last edited:
Arnold>Stallone and it's really no contest. Except for the Rocky and Rambo series he doesn't have any classics, IMO. Some good movies but no classics. Arnold's list is just too long. And not saying they're all classics, just plenty of really good movies.
You can say the same about Arnold except for Terminator 1&2, Commando, Predator and Conan. I'm Arnold fan but I prefer Stallone movies. Favorite Arnold movie is Commando. No computer special effects just guns,knifes,fist fights, explosions, hot babe and future hot babe. Terminator 1> 2=3

average white girl> average any other race( inb4 hurdur there are more white people durr hur)

hottest black girl> hottest girl of any other race'

flame suit on come the fck at me

average white girl> average any other race( inb4 hurdur there are more white people durr hur)

laugh.gif
 at you wearing a flame suit in this thread

u soft b

You can say the same about Arnold except for Terminator 1&2, Commando, Predator and Conan. I'm Arnold fan but I prefer Stallone movies. Favorite Arnold movie is Commando. No computer special effects just guns,knifes,fist fights, explosions, hot babe and future hot babe. Terminator 1> 2=3
Maybe I worded it wrong. Take out the classics between the two and look at the other good movies they starred in.

Arnold Classics
Terminator 1 and 2(part 3 is too IMO but probably not amongst the masses)
Predator
Conan
Commando

Other Good Arnold Movies
Total Recall(classic IMO)
True Lies(classic)
Kindergarten Cop(classic)
End of Days
Eraser
Last Action Hero
Running Man(classic)
Twins
Raw Deal
The Sixth Day

Stallone Classics
Rambo 1-2
Rocky 1-4

Other Good Stallone Movies(IMO)
Demolition Man
Assassins
Tango and Cash
Copland
Over the Top(only cause I've seen it on tv a million times)
Cliffhanger(which really wasn't that good)

Arnold just has too many movies, good ones at that, to compare.

Last edited:
Arnold>Stallone and it's really no contest. Except for the Rocky and Rambo series he doesn't have any classics, IMO. Some good movies but no classics. Arnold's list is just too long. And not saying they're all classics, just plenty of really good movies.

You forgot Running Man, Total Recall, True Lies, Twins, Last Action Hero, Raw Deal, Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All the Way, Batman and Robin, Junior and a ton of lesser known movies.

In addition to Rocky and Rambo Stallone had Cobra, Demolition Man, Judge Dredd and Tango and Cash; but the majority of his movies were no where nearly as popular as the blockbusters on Arnolds catalog.

Jadakiss can't be better than everybody in WU Tang, when he's not even the best person in his own group (that's not a slight to Styles P either)

Last edited:

I generally agree with this

But mainly because the average white girl is more likely to match my preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom