post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of the dudes on NT, your confidence stems from what is in your closet and not of what you've accomplished in life.

That was some real ish @leebuttahz :pimp: & you can say that about 80% of our generation not just nt in particular

Hollywood hate the Wayans? That stood out, but carry on...
I kinda understand what he means and have heard something similar but not in those exact words
Kenan was in a way black balled
And many things they have tried to do couldnt get approved
I remember they was tryna build something out here in the bay a studio or something
Wouldz been alot of jobs but it got denied
Heard other entertainment things too but thats just what popped in my head at the moment
I think they must have pissed off the wrong "right type of hollywood" people

Last edited:
This
nthat.gif

Spent so many damn quarters on this game in the arcade back in the day

How could you possibly know this?

Nobody said its 100% factual but When you got dudes with 100-200 pairs of sneakers & spending crazy amount of money on designer clothes etc with no legitimate career just to feel validated idk how you can disagree with that statement, just go on twitter & instagram, tons of proof

Home Alone 3 is the most enjoyable of the series, and is better than Home Alone 2.

I'm sorry, I like to see different movies as sequels. At least the third one brought the racecar angle, telescope, new family, kid actually saved the lady instead of the weird lady/man saving the kid like in the first two, and much more. Might as well say The Hangover 2 is great if you think Home Alone 2 is better than 3.

The only scenes worth a damn in Home Alone 2 are the hotel lobby and the toy store. If you liked any of the other scenes, let me just ask, why not watch the first one? In fact, we should be disgraced in the humanity depicted in Home Alone 2 for forgetting the kid, AGAIN. Are you ******g serious, parents? :smh:

Last edited:
A Arby's commercial literally came on as I was reading this, haven't had it in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom