post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Terio is a forever abomination. SEND HIS LIL *** TO SCHOOL, THROWING UP PEACE SIGNS LOOKIN LIKE A SLUG BODY

Weed is overrated
Yeah I said it.
I Did it for a while but it was because of hype
Weed head and crack head same thing in my book.Smoking weed all day makes you a loser I don't care how much "clarity" it gives you or how relaxed you feel

*Flames suit*

Weed is overrated
Yeah I said it.
Weed head and crack head same thing in my book.Smoking weed all day makes you a loser I don't care how much "clarity" it gives you or how relaxed you feel

*Flames suit*
agree with u tried it when i was like 14/15
didnt see the hype been drug free every since

-Kanye hasn't an album worth listening to since Garduation
-Jay Z is most overrated rapper of all time. He's hasn't had a good album since reasonable doubt

In light of the Rihanna comments, Jay-Z at least puts out good singles even though as a whole, the albums were never good. I would never say Jay-Z is overrated though cause honestly I don't think anyone puts him as the best rapper alive or dead.

Now Em, that is a different story. Still insane how he won best MC on Vibes magazine or whatever.

Kanye statement though is super true. I can't hate Kanye for that one album alone.

whenever white people get ahold of something they end up making it uncool and play it out
Like Wayne Brady? I keed, I keed
i thought so too but he went in on dude from hbo

i was kinda proud of dude
Whoa, I missed that one. What's the story on that. I was really kidding though about Wayne Brady :lol:

Wayne Brady: 'I'll Gladly Slap The Sh*t Out Of Bill Maher' Over Obama Remark

Wayne Brady's known for being the nice guy on TV shows like "Let's Make A Deal" and "Whose Line Is It Anyway," but he showed a decidedly different side when speaking to Aisha Tyler on her podcast, "Girl on Guy." In the interview, Brady takes issue with fellow comedian Bill Maher for repeatedly referring to President Obama as "your Wayne Brady," then slams Maher for his reputed preference in black women.

"That means it's a diss to Obama to be called me because he wants a brother brother," Brady said.

"Just because you f*ck black hookers, just because you had that particular black experience… I have to stop myself to getting into it because I realize the thing is if I had gone on his show, or even doing it online, I'm not going to win. Because as soon as you back off, he still has his platform to say whatever he wants to."

But Brady didn't stop there, alas. The 40-year-old Brady continued to deride the comedian for his remark, saying if Maher wanted to "know how black Wayne Brady is," he would "gladly slap the **** out of Bill Maher in front of Coco and Ebony and Fox, the three ladies of the night he has hired."

Seems like Wayne Brady may not just slap but might have to choke a *****

If any other top rapper came out with this video they would still get clowned to this day & that other corny song "these chicks dont even know the name of my band" :smh: & some dude had the nerve to say pac wouldnt of made it in the social media era because he had a video in a tub full of bubbles :smh:
That's cuz this is Em's gimmick which he's made his millions off of not simply off of the quality of his skill and talent. The other established rappers don't have this jokey gimmick so of course they'd be clowned. Em is the only rapper attacking pop stars for being pop stars. Now if a new rapper was on some similar **** and made good music for the most part they'd be accepted for this wild ****.

I mean Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliot had some wild videos where they dressed up and were never clowned for it. Same for Andre 3K to an extent.
THOT is the stupidest effin word i have ever heard mentioned..

Ewwwwwwww do people really say that?
what does thot and wcw mean????????
i see those on instagram but dont know what they mean
I don't know what it means either but when I say thot in my head head I can't really imagine ppl saying it aloud and it being a thing like say ratchet.
-Kanye hasn't an album worth listening to since Garduation
-Jay Z is most overrated rapper of all time. He's hasn't had a good album since reasonable doubt

In light of the Rihanna comments, Jay-Z at least puts out good singles even though as a whole, the albums were never good. I would never say Jay-Z is overrated though cause honestly I don't think anyone puts him as the best rapper alive or dead.

Now Em, that is a different story. Still insane how he won best MC on Vibes magazine or whatever.

Kanye statement though is super true. I can't hate Kanye for that one album alone.
You'd be surprised at the amount of Jay stans that consider him goat doa.
Weed is overrated
Yeah I said it.

*Flames suit*
You sound like an idiot for saying a weed head and crackhead are the same thing in your book but if your book is for dummies then I understand.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

you wrong man. i will say the camera is HORRiBLE but other than that it's a great game :nthat:  

It's not just the horrid camera, which is present in a lot of games, it's just some gameplay aspects that made me feel that SA2 hasn't withstood the test of time.

Now, it goes without saying that the Multiplayer (from SA2:Battle) and speed stages involving Sonic and Shadow (who should've had more than 4 stages :smh: ) were the hallmark moments of SA2. But that's it. I only enjoyed 10 of the 31 stages from SA2.

The Mech shooter stages were okay, but could be monotonous at times...plus some stages were a bit too lengthy. (i.e.Cosmic Walls--though the anti-gravity gimmick was fun)

The Master Emerald hunting stages were terrible compared to SA1 mainly because of the shoddy emerald detector:
-In SA1, the radar could detect ALL three emerald shards scattered in the stage. Plus, you're given the freedom to explore the stage and find all three shards in no particular order. (A la Super Metroid)
-In SA2, the radar is programmed to detect ONE of the three shards at a time. In a sense, you're pretty much forced to search for the emerald shards one by one, in a linear path. (A la Metroid: Other M)
In short, one emerald shard is tied together with 3 of the 9 hint boxes that's scattered in the stage--1 emerald shard = 3 different messages describing the shard's whereabouts. Sounds serviceable right? Wrong! Other than the clues being about as cryptic as Simon's Quest or Zelda 2, the true problem with this mechanic is that on your way to finding said emerald shard, there's a possibility that you could be gliding near a 'stray' shard. Whether it's inside a crate, buried within the walls, or literally right in front of your ******* face, the cotdamn radar WILL NOT react to the proximity of the stray shard because it's fixated on the location being described by the hint box. W-T-F? Even if you're lucky enough to collect a stray shard that's floating randomly in the sky, there's a great chance that you might have to revisit a section of the stage when given the 2nd and 3rd shards general location. Mad Space and Meteor Herd were the worst offenders (**** Meteor Herd and its spacious level design, and **** Mad Space and its inverted hint messages and wonky, pre Mario Galaxy gravity physics >: )

SA2 was a decent game, but It's not touching Sonic 2.

Last edited:
If em wasn't white we wouldn't know his name.

Macamore said he wouldn't have this hype if he was white, he cool for keeping it real.

Same love sucked people just like that song because of the gay agenda.

The gay agenda is real, I just want them to let them get married so they can shut up. Sorry if that sounds rude.

I don't think religion is the biggest cause for homophobia. I think it's television any time someone is gay or thought to be gay people make jokes.

Like SNL and Susie orman skit and South Park with kanye gayfish

Seems like Wayne Brady may not just slap but might have to choke a *****
That's cuz this is Em's gimmick which he's made his millions off of not simply off of the quality of his skill and talent. The other established rappers don't have this jokey gimmick so of course they'd be clowned. Em is the only rapper attacking pop stars for being pop stars. Now if a new rapper was on some similar **** and made good music for the most part they'd be accepted for this wild ****.

I mean Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliot had some wild videos where they dressed up and were never clowned for it. Same for Andre 3K to an extent.
I don't know what it means either but when I say thot in my head head I can't really imagine ppl saying it aloud and it being a thing like say ratchet.
You'd be surprised at the amount of Jay stans that consider him goat doa.
You sound like an idiot for saying a weed head and crackhead are the same thing in your book but if your book is for dummies then I understand.

Anyone who lets a drug consume them is a fool. Your life sucks so much you have to get high just to get through the day. If weed heads were shunned like crack heads we would have less weed heads.Smoking weed ain't bad but it isn't good either. It isn't a necessity and I don't care what anyone said it is a getaway drug maybe not for everyone but for most.

I'm not talking about CASUAL bud smokers. I'm talking about ***** who come to work high every day .

Smoking weed ain't bad but it isn't good either. It isn't a necessity and I don't care what anyone said it is a getaway drug maybe not for everyone but for most.

I'm not talking about CASUAL bud smokers. I'm talking about ***** who come to work high every day .

I agree with the gateway stuff. Probably won't lead you to Coke or meth but you'll more than likely transition over to pills

"Gay" is overplayed

Most people just repeat whatever they say on the interwebz

Individuality is overrated/doesn't even mean anything to todays generation

Just because you have blue hair and listen to obscure European bands...your still lame.

aw helll nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
strong kanye slander itt

I like being around some people more when their high>sober and I don't even smoke.
kobe is the goat idc idc idc. I've seen dude hit the most difficult clutch shots ever, people tend to forget his games between 04-08
Derrick rose is finished
People didn't love Paul walker til he was dead, alot didn't even recognize him by name

Anyone who lets a drug consume them is a fool. Your life sucks so much you have to get high just to get through the day. If weed heads were shunned like crack heads we would have less weed heads.Smoking weed ain't bad but it isn't good either. It isn't a necessity and I don't care what anyone said it is a getaway drug maybe not for everyone but for most.

weed & crack should never be in the same sentence, & cigarette smokers are crackheads with a pass, if a commercial of a lady with a hole in her throat cant stop you from buying a pack of cigs then you got a srs addiction

Nothing in the OP moved me. Only thing I'd take issue with is that Kevin Hart was ever funny.

As for posts, :lol: dude who thinks Breaking Bad is overrated loves Scandal.
Lebron is a better player than Mike and Mike only says Kobe is the closest because he knows it and doesn't want to give LBJ the nod.
Same thing with Shaq, Dwight is the best C right now but Shaq won't admit and rather give Bynum the crown.
When MJ gave Kobe the nod Bron wasn't even in the league. Plus at that point when he did publicly acknowledge him Kobe had earned it. LeBron hasn't earned MJ acknowledging and praising him like that.

Yall dudes need to accept that Bron is a great player in his own category where as Kobe is in the same vein as MJ just a few notches below.

As for Dwight, stop it. If he had kept up any sort of consistent play from before his back injury you'd be on to something but Shaq should never praise his bum play the way he's been since the Dwightmare. Dwight is playing incredibly below his potential. It's pathetic. If you think Dwight is anywhere near prime Shaq you're insane. being the best C in the league right now aint really saying much and that title you're putting on him is questionable and definitely arguable.

This is more of S&T unpopular opinion though.

Fans can have whatever opinion they want but I'm talking about MJ and Shaq. They definitely have a big ego. Lebron is a force on both ends and a great leader. He is the best player in the league but MJ still picked Kobe over Lebron.

Shaq is just upset that Howard is taking over his superman nickname. That and Howard being called the best C in the game. I know it doesn't mean much but Shaq won't give credit when its due because he has that napoleon complex.

I don't have a problem with their opinion as long as it was well justified and not because they have a grudge against that player. Lets be honest, MJ felt disrespected when his own teammate Scottie Pippen said LBJ was better than him.

I like being around some people more when their high>sober and I don't even smoke.
kobe is the goat idc idc idc. I've seen dude hit the most difficult clutch shots ever, people tend to forget his games between 04-08
Derrick rose is finished
People didn't love Paul walker til he was dead, alot didn't even recognize him by name
indifferent.gif
Kobe cried like a baby in '05 when he didn't get his way tho....

Last edited:
giphy.gif

you wrong man. i will say the camera is HORRiBLE but other than that it's a great game :nthat:  

It's not just the horrid camera, which is present in a lot of games, it's just some gameplay aspects that made me feel that SA2 hasn't withstood the test of time.

Now, it goes without saying that the Multiplayer (from SA2:Battle) and speed stages involving Sonic and Shadow (who should've had more than 4 stages :smh: ) were the hallmark moments of SA2. But that's it. I only enjoyed 10 of the 31 stages from SA2.

The Mech shooter stages were okay, but could be monotonous at times...plus some stages were a bit too lengthy. (i.e.Cosmic Walls--though the anti-gravity gimmick was fun)

The Master Emerald hunting stages were terrible compared to SA1 mainly because of the shoddy emerald detector:
-In SA1, the radar could detect ALL three emerald shards scattered in the stage. Plus, you're given the freedom to explore the stage and find all three shards in no particular order. (A la Super Metroid)
-In SA2, the radar is programmed to detect ONE of the three shards at a time. In a sense, you're pretty much forced to search for the emerald shards one by one, in a linear path. (A la Metroid: Other M)
In short, one emerald shard is tied together with 3 of the 9 hint boxes that's scattered in the stage--1 emerald shard = 3 different messages describing the shard's whereabouts. Sounds serviceable right? Wrong! Other than the clues being about as cryptic as Simon's Quest or Zelda 2, the true problem with this mechanic is that on your way to finding said emerald shard, there's a possibility that you could be gliding near a 'stray' shard. Whether it's inside a crate, buried within the walls, or literally right in front of your ******* face, the cotdamn radar WILL NOT react to the proximity of the stray shard because it's fixated on the location being described by the hint box. W-T-F? Even if you're lucky enough to collect a stray shard that's floating randomly in the sky, there's a great chance that you might have to revisit a section of the stage when given the 2nd and 3rd shards general location. Mad Space and Meteor Herd were the worst offenders (**** Meteor Herd and its spacious level design, and **** Mad Space and its inverted hint messages and wonky, pre Mario Galaxy gravity physics >: )

SA2 was a decent game, but It's not touching Sonic 2.
NO other sonic game can touch sonic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom