Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Rick nice sdcc set.

I have been debating pulling the trigger.

I just want to collect certain new legends that they didn't produce in the toybiz run.

Still about 20 toybiz figures I need to get to finish the collection off.

And ps.... I have the capt face off :smile: lol

Rick nice sdcc set.
I have been debating pulling the trigger.
I just want to collect certain new legends that they didn't produce in the toybiz run.
Still about 20 toybiz figures I need to get to finish the collection off.
And ps.... I have the capt face off :smile: lol

The pack is amazing wolverines claws feel as if there real metal its really dope. They also come out if you want to as well so you can have him with or with out claws.and that angel figure is amazing.

Last edited:
2sbrin8.jpg

info on that please?
They were handed out as promotion at the London Eurogamer Expo -there's plenty up on ebay though.

And if you order the deluxe edition of Absolution you can get the bigger version: 

Last edited:
New pick ups this week:

Finally picked up a Darkseid fig

Got Stargirl and STRIPE almost done with the JSA minimates

Picked up another WFC Optimus prime

sick stay puft! I got a couple OG's mobbing it up on my display shelf right now.

Here's my homies. Shoutouts to the dust, damn i'm lazy :lol:

Completely forgot about this thread when we switched servers, glad to know its still kickin'. Also glad to see the new Nina Turtles are getting a lot of love. I finally saw the first episode and I'm sold. Excited ain't even the word I am for the box set coming out next month, can't wait for a snow day :lol:

Anyway, got these figures coming in. I've always wanted figures of the Voltron pilots so I can't wait to display these guys with Masterpiece Voltron.

cimg9017.jpg

Last edited:
Few of my 80's Favs:

Bionic Six (Bring back DieCast toys):

Silverhawks (Loved this show in the day):

BraveStarr (The Horse 30/30 carried a mean stick), COPS: Bulletproof, Captain Power:

My He-Man Grail, The Faker!!

Nice pickups, guys. What you know about Captain Power, cdynasty. :lol:. I need me some of those figures.

And Ego, try to hunt down the plastic MP Voltron if you can. It just holds poses better and isn't as fragile as thrall diecast one.

Nice pickups, guys. What you know about Captain Power, cdynasty. :lol:. I need me some of those figures.
And Ego, try to hunt down the plastic MP Voltron if you can. It just holds poses better and isn't as fragile as thrall diecast one.

Chilllll Jay, I had the plane that responded to the videos and all. I still have some of the video tapes, too, but unfortunately they were all used to dub "In Living Color" (OG :tongue:)...what ya'll know about covering the holes on video cassettes to record lol

Rae, nice Talespin set!! I would run home from school to catch Disney on PIX (Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Talespin, Darkwing Duck)!! The days :smile:

I heard that too. I'm glad I didn't get the Matty Collector. I've heard bad things about it.

Back
Top Bottom