Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Same.

As a kid i was full bore into all this typa stuff.

Watched the OG tmnt series, asked my parents for gi joes, xmen figs, power rangers. Copped comics from 7/11 and geppies (iykyk, it was absolutely euphoric just walkin in the ****n door to that store), watched the MK movie then snuck into spawn with my brother one summer. GOOD DAMN TIMES man. Lol

As i got older, and it wasnt the “cool kid thing” to do anymore, so i kinda shelved the interest for years but it was ALWAYS there.

in 2017/2018, i started seeing the neca tmnt 1990 movie 1/4 figures popping up here n there. I wanted them but what i REALLY wanted @ the time was the 1/12 version which @ the time hadnt been revealed yet. Once they surfaced for PO, needless to say, i copped them ALL. it brought back the kid in me. Lol

I initially thought those 1990 tmnt figs were a one off, didnt foresee myself really getting back into figures. Slowly but surely, i copped more figs here and there over the years, found toy collector podcast, numerous toy hunts 🙄, toy conventions, the whole 9.

Never woulda imagined between the ages of 14-30 that id be back into this hobby as heavy as i am now.

Last edited:
IMG_5503.jpeg

Copped a blaliden

More Age of Apolalypse figures I see.

I'm tempted to grab Knightfall Batman and Bane, but don't need to lol

Back
Top Bottom