Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Originally Posted by jon17ph

the last mcfarlane lebron on cavs.

pimp.gif

My Lego Star Wars 8129 AT-AT Walker:

With Snowtroopers:

The most BA looking troops of the Imperial Army:

General Veers and his crew:

seen pics of the kaws companions dropping next year. they look "melted" like the lazzarini shirt design. does anyone have pics they can post? 

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

pimp.gif
 alot of great stuff in here....decided to take a couple of pictures of a little side collection i have going. some old school toybiz marvel/xmen figures.....in progress

wheres the blog figure? and the stretch armstrong fig i got you in like 5th grade. smh.
Holy....
eek.gif

I remember so many of those my brother and I had but we mashed cuz we were kids and weren't into collecting.

Do you have the Secret Wars Wolverine with the black claws that were actually spread apart not the molded blades together?

Great thread, I'm selective now though when I got into a comic book store I'm like...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up Hot Toys War Machine and the X-Men costume Deadpool earlier this week.  The WM might just be my most favorite figure ever, it's just that crazy to see in person.

And your old ToyBiz stuff is looking crzy, Bombbiggidyphil
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I really spending my money on buying smaller figures nowadays, but ever since I found Iron Patriot and Bleeding Edge Iron Man two weeks ago, I banged out getting both Avengers/Dark Avengers.  All I need is an Avengers Hawkeye and Wolverine and I think I can chill on these little figs for now
laugh.gif

if you're talkin about the 400% and 1000% be@rbricks, any vinyl toy store...kidrobot, OF, toytokyo, etc...even ebay.

Back
Top Bottom