Post your toys! Vol. 1?

This what makes me apprehensive. Don't know what happened to bandai. Considering the price point and articulation of the robodou, I'm getting more inclined towards it. I think I'll do a pre-order next week.

i have that one and almost all the rest of the upcoming Voltrons on preorder. It's a Voltron revolution, however i wish someone would do collector editions of the other vers. of Voltron, i'd throw money at a Voltron Force ver. and a LD would be nice, would def buy all three vers. of that one, than there's the 90s Stealth and Dino, it's a shame we get no love outside of the 80s oh and if no one wants to do Robeast why not just give us Lothor's combiner? He's had a ver. in every series :frown::angry:

i have that one and almost all the rest of the upcoming Voltrons on preorder. It's a Voltron revolution, however i wish someone would do collector editions of the other vers. of Voltron, i'd throw money at a Voltron Force ver. and a LD would be nice, would def buy all three vers. of that one, than there's the 90s Stealth and Dino, it's a shame we get no love outside of the 80s oh and if no one wants to do Robeast why not just give us Lothor's combiner? He's had a ver. in every series :frown::angry:
I dunno but considering the lack of appreciation, stupid prices is also a deterrent. I'd love a voltron force. Actually I'm still considering the dairugger xv even if I reallocated the funds for it over the robodou. Hoping that 3zero would make one for that version too. I might buy some sdf1 kits after a few weeks.

Death Knight is really a good figure, has some fiddly parts like the side skirts but overall I'm impressed
20220725_221412.jpg
20220725_221556.jpg
20220725_221926.jpg
20220727_201233.jpg
20220727_201442.jpg

got excited and almost bought a VF1S figure today. when I saw the shipping charge, I said, "A-Hole" to the seller.

get the machine eagle first and see how you like it. its large and takes up so much space. throwing power baser with the god armor into the mix is a huge space commitment.
Duly noted. I know very little about certain characters post G1, but they have always intrigued me. I did have the OG G1 Powermaster Prime when I was little though. Cool to eventually find out about God Bomber.

I give up on this line. I doubt I ever see Azrael Bats in store. I wanted Hal Parallax, but the hair color is all types of wrong lol. I will, however keep my Blue Beetle and Booster pre-order lol.

Also, Motormaster finally arrived. Pretty heavy for a "Voyager" size figure. The Menasor mode is very well done. My main complaint is the sword. Way too short and I assume a third party will be making one sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom