Post your toys! Vol. 1?

i'm currently setting up my room and the shelves from the house move, gotta bigger display space but Ikea is out of detolfs but i've so much more that i can display i'm loving it, pics soon as i get things actually put up

i'm currently setting up my room and the shelves from the house move, gotta bigger display space but Ikea is out of detolfs but i've so much more that i can display i'm loving it, pics soon as i get things actually put up
Ive been checking Ikea off and on for a year now and they are always out of stock. I wish I bought more when I had the chance, smh. I need to finish setting up all of my figures and I'm tired of letting them sit in boxes.

Cool lil figure
20220607_163407.jpg

20220607_213840.jpg

switched up my VF1-J figures. the OG with the Fast Pack looks better in the Gerwalk Mode than the Stealth VF1-J. the Stealth Valkyrie looks better with the GBP-01 Armor with it's black head sticking out eventhough it doesn't look to be visible.

Attachments

• valk2.jpg
    valk2.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 35
  • valk.jpg
    valk.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 35
this is nice. do you have the jetfire one as well?

This is actually my first non hasbro transformer so
I decided to give this one a spin first because I like the aesthetic and bulkiness of power master prime and Since I did a preorder it was actually the best value I could find for any power master prime figure. I did also order the transformable god bomber though. Once that comes in I’ll see if I want more figures from make toys

passed on an affordable VF1-S. too bad since it was really within my price range. I wanted to but my finances are closely guarded right now. damn it. guess, I'll have to spend more on it and might as well buy something in a better/mint condition.

Ive been checking Ikea off and on for a year now and they are always out of stock. I wish I bought more when I had the chance, smh. I need to finish setting up all of my figures and I'm tired of letting them sit in boxes.

So I googled the detolfs, the black/brown has been discontinued but I couldn't find any info on the white which ikea claims is the go to. I think they're just waiting to get more and jump them up in price, no way they get rid of their #1 seller, I remember the first 3 I got were 59, before the 79 jump, I'm betting they come back in stuck at 129

I'm on the fench trying to decide which of these I would get for Fathers' Day. the VF1-S is the missing piece of my trinity collection of veritech fighters. and the Dairugger XV is the missing piece for the Voltron combo. just asking for opinions which would you get and why?

Attachments

• macross_1__51418.1333565595.jpg
    macross_1__51418.1333565595.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 31
  • voltron-1.jpg
    voltron-1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 89
I'm on the fench trying to decide which of these I would get for Fathers' Day. the VF1-S is the missing piece of my trinity collection of veritech fighters. and the Dairugger XV is the missing piece for the Voltron combo. just asking for opinions which would you get and why?

I have VV and it's a fantastic figure, well constructed, and solid for being 15 separate pieces becoming 1

I have VV and it's a fantastic figure, well constructed, and solid for being 15 separate pieces becoming 1
thanks. I might go for it instead. hopefully, the Yamato VF1S won't go out of stock or skyrocket in price if I skip on it for now. same company though. stupid Bandai charges a lot.

man, still having a hard time trying to decide between the 2 figures. I guess it would come down with negotiations. might have to sell some of my shoes.

Anyone preorder the Victory Saber from hasbro pulse? I am not too familiar with him, but always liked the design so I ordered one.

Also, I am loving the MP Jetfire/Skyfire, but I am happy with the War for Cybertron version.

Back
Top Bottom