Post your toys! Vol. 1?

ill probably skip all the 2-packs. still on the fence on the 5th turtle and Smash because that episode really remember fondly.

I am so concerned about those neutrinos. NECA is notorious for weak joints and figures tipping over. and those little ankles got me scared. I love the design tho

I am so concerned about those neutrinos. NECA is notorious for weak joints and figures tipping over. and those little ankles got me scared. I love the design tho
the only NECA figure I ever owned was a Predator figure. the sculp is good but the balance and paint job are just a mess. even the poor chinese variants are a bit better.

8E2F4045-44EA-4FAF-B612-F841CAEAD6A4.jpeg

7E9C3E7F-E9DA-42FA-AAE7-530EC720EC72.jpeg

I dont have the problems with my Neca figures you guys speak of, I've been super lucky in that regard, also everything that's big or heavy, I tend to get either a stands or some sticky tap to hold them in place, and that goes for ML, McF, and TMNT, I can't afford none of this stuff breaking :lol:

I dont have the problems with my Neca figures you guys speak of, I've been super lucky in that regard, also everything that's big or heavy, I tend to get either a stands or some sticky tap to hold them in place, and that goes for ML, McF, and TMNT, I can't afford none of this stuff breaking :lol:
it depends on which figure. for example, the Nova figure that NECA made was atrocious. however, the Warcraft figures were very nice. not sure if NECA is outsourcing on who's making them.

it depends on which figure. for example, the Nova figure that NECA made was atrocious. however, the Warcraft figures were very nice. not sure if NECA is outsourcing on who's making them.

Nova? Idk I have a bunch of Predators, Horror, and TMNT

Dont get me started on KRANG in his android body super top heavy i got him leaning on the technodrome to hold him up lol my punk frogs aint that great either lol
I wasn't trying to get into this line but he was 35 shipped on amazon.
Couldn't pass that up lol
There's Still some available I believe.

Gotta get bebop now
20220223_171102.jpg
damn $35 need both goons than!!!

just bought something from eBay and hopefully it pushes thru and wouldn't encounter any problems with the seller. no updates yet with the item pickup.

Dont get me started on KRANG in his android body super top heavy i got him leaning on the technodrome to hold him up lol my punk frogs aint that great either lol

damn $35 need both goons than!!!

i have Bebop and didn't like how big he is, he's huge way bigger than anticipated, and the articulation isn't the best so i'm only adding the 4 TMNT which i'm transforming into the 2k3 TMNT series

i have Bebop and didn't like how big he is, he's huge way bigger than anticipated, and the articulation isn't the best so i'm only adding the 4 TMNT which i'm transforming into the 2k3 TMNT series
I think that why i like them soo much. In the IDW series they were so big and menacing, plus i want to do a whole shelf dedicated to them.

I think that why i like them soo much. In the IDW series they were so big and menacing, plus i want to do a whole shelf dedicated to them.

yeah but all of the TMNT series are huge, not just BB&RS, but the Turtles and everyone, they just don't fit into my collection properly, they're Storm Collectibles, McF big but if they work for you thats great

I get what you are saying 7" scale is kinda weird and not for everyone. I got a few from that ultimate line just random characters i really like Metalhead and muckman.

I get what you are saying 7" scale is kinda weird and not for everyone. I got a few from that ultimate line just random characters i really like Metalhead and muckman.

I got their Metalhead as well now that i think about it but i haven't actually see 'em yet since ive been in Korea this past yr, i also ordered their Slash

Back
Top Bottom