Post your toys! Vol. 1?

when I did the preorder for the dreamwave kit I wanted to ask opinions on whether that one was the better offer or just going with buying both of the perfect effect add-ons but there's no thread about them at tfw2005 so meh I went with the cheaper overall one

as for FP bruticus, I def was considering getting the other 2 upgrades that were made for him, somewhere I have FOC bruticus which I missed the voyager upgrade for him so I put him away somewhere
The dreamwave kit does look nice. I really like the Guardian version too. I'm waiting for reviews before I cop. I'm not doing no more preorders anymore. I need to see a full review n performance first!
laugh.gif
Guardian ver.?
nerd.gif

@louislagerfeld
 I was huge into zoids but mostly bcuz I was on a forum dedicated to zoids, I forget the name of it now, but thru it I found a website where a lot of zoids stuff was cheap shipped from japan and we're talking early 2000s before these stupid price increases on toys hit, and a lot of the zoids stuff I found on sale at Walmart but for the most part I was only paying $20-30 a zoid so collecting them was easy
Do you happen to remember the name of the forum? One of the biggest Zoids forums on the net shut down about a year ago. I remember those Hasbro model kits with the wind up motors being all over Walmart. My parents bought me a Command Wolf and a Raynos. I believe I also had a Gun Sniper but that might have been an action figure. I can't exactly remember everything I had because my parents ended up throwing/giving away all my toys.

Here are the 3 Kotobukiya HMM Zoids that I own, I apologize for the terrible pics and lighting. The Berserk Fury and Liger Zero took a while to re-assemble but the Shadow Fox was already on display. The Liger Zero had parts flying all over the place, so I have to glue some parts in place. The Berserk Fury seems to have weak joints in the legs due to the polycaps, I have to strengthen them with some glue. It was a pain in the rear just to get them to stand up and pose, some more pics in the spoiler.

@redrum3281 @blasdiaz @Andretti @SinnerP @egaroc1 @JayPesoz

I used this one

http://phen0type.proboards.com/

zoidspoison is the one that shutdown

Guardian ver.? :nerd:

I used this one
http://phen0type.proboards.com/

zoidspoison is the one that shutdown

I meant defensor.
I have all the limbs for Maketoys guardian and I'm just waiting on Vulcan :nerd:

Dope zoids @luislagerfield. :pimp:

I thought thats what you meant, i only want the beast combiners at this point which im 3 behind with ordin, ryu-oh and now posieden, thinking bout grabbing gc creations ashura king since my tw extinction arm broke fml on that, also PE Xerxes fell off the dark prime shelf and broke the lion head off the post, its a sad wk right now smmfh

I thought thats what you meant, i only want the beast combiners at this point which im 3 behind with ordin, ryu-oh and now posieden, thinking bout grabbing gc creations ashura king since my tw extinction arm broke fml on that, also PE Xerxes fell off the dark prime shelf and broke the lion head off the post, its a sad wk right now smmfh
Since the TW extinction arm broke does that change your mind about the combiner?
I really like TW and Gcreations. It's a toss up on aesthetics for me.
Smh at both those 3rd party TF falling n breaking. I would be sick. [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Since the TW extinction arm broke does that change your mind about the combiner?
I really like TW and Gcreations. It's a toss up on aesthetics for me.
Smh at both those 3rd party TF falling n breaking. I would be sick. [emoji]128128[/emoji]
I was sick but i'm ok now,  the TW Slag leg broke while transforming, the plastic broke where the ratchet is and no longer holds the screw, I've misplaced the figure which sucks bcuz I was gonna fix it with some tape and glue
nerd.gif
 the bigger issue now for me is i'm thinking i'm changing the whole idea of getting the red swoop to getting the blue Slag, going that route affords me the reasoning to get an all red gc creations, I have the 1st 2 3rd (i did not do that on purpose
laugh.gif
) party Devy's though only Giant ever gets displayed while Herc sitting in a box somewhere so i'm no stranger to duplicate combiners

as for Xerxes, i'll take fault for that, i'm not using his stand that PE issued, and it just so happen to break on a plastic pin that held the lion head to the arm thingy, i'll fix it when I have time

Last edited:
I was sick but i'm ok now,  the TW Slag leg broke while transforming, the plastic broke where the ratchet is and no longer holds the screw, I've misplaced the figure which sucks bcuz I was gonna fix it with some tape and glue :nerd:  the bigger issue now for me is i'm thinking i'm changing the whole idea of getting the red swoop to getting the blue Slag, going that route affords me the reasoning to get an all red gc creations, I have the 1st 2 3rd (i did not do that on purpose :lol: ) party Devy's though only Giant ever gets displayed while Herc sitting in a box somewhere so i'm no stranger to duplicate combiners

as for Xerxes, i'll take fault for that, i'm not using his stand that PE issued, and it just so happen to break on a plastic pin that held the lion head to the arm thingy, i'll fix it when I have time

Sorry to hear that bro but sounds like first world problems with multiple combiners. :lol:
I kinda want the green giant. I'm really diggin the whole make toys combiner series. They just look so good to me. I got the M3 not Menasor for $200 shipped :wow:
The prices for 3rd party TF's really don't hold their value what so ever. Kinda like it. I'm off to try and get a Quantron not Computron for $200

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/08793E55-4D23-4FAF-8555-9D9B254FCF31.jpg.html

I tighten the joints with some future floor polish n it's great now. :pimp:

It goes great with Bruticus FP X2
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/1410B3D9-05DE-43F2-84DA-4D9CA1DF55F5.jpg.html

I was sick but i'm ok now,  the TW Slag leg broke while transforming, the plastic broke where the ratchet is and no longer holds the screw, I've misplaced the figure which sucks bcuz I was gonna fix it with some tape and glue
nerd.gif
 the bigger issue now for me is i'm thinking i'm changing the whole idea of getting the red swoop to getting the blue Slag, going that route affords me the reasoning to get an all red gc creations, I have the 1st 2 3rd (i did not do that on purpose
laugh.gif
) party Devy's though only Giant ever gets displayed while Herc sitting in a box somewhere so i'm no stranger to duplicate combiners

Sorry to hear that bro but sounds like first world problems with multiple combiners.
laugh.gif

I kinda want the green giant. I'm really diggin the whole make toys combiner series. They just look so good to me. I got the M3 not Menasor for $200 shipped
eek.gif

The prices for 3rd party TF's really don't hold their value what so ever. Kinda like it. I'm off to try and get a Quantron not Computron for $200

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/08793E55-4D23-4FAF-8555-9D9B254FCF31.jpg.html

I tighten the joints with some future floor polish n it's great now.
pimp.gif

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/1410B3D9-05DE-43F2-84DA-4D9CA1DF55F5.jpg.html

I see you added the fisher upgrades to brut

I was sick but i'm ok now,  the TW Slag leg broke while transforming, the plastic broke where the ratchet is and no longer holds the screw, I've misplaced the figure which sucks bcuz I was gonna fix it with some tape and glue :nerd:  the bigger issue now for me is i'm thinking i'm changing the whole idea of getting the red swoop to getting the blue Slag, going that route affords me the reasoning to get an all red gc creations, I have the 1st 2 3rd (i did not do that on purpose :lol: ) party Devy's though only Giant ever gets displayed while Herc sitting in a box somewhere so i'm no stranger to duplicate combiners

Sorry to hear that bro but sounds like first world problems with multiple combiners. :lol:
I kinda want the green giant. I'm really diggin the whole make toys combiner series. They just look so good to me. I got the M3 not Menasor for $200 shipped :wow:

I tighten the joints with some future floor polish n it's great now. :pimp:

I'm still so tempted to find one of those Menasor's as I need a Menasor combiner asap in my collection. Unfortunately, my other combiners are mostly TFC scale so that one would've looked off. I'm curious to see how that other company's is that's making one right now, I forgot their name though.

Last edited:
Decided to go hard on a Transformers Masterpiece collection after finding this thread and it sparking back up my nostalgia twitch. Got MP-17 Prowl, MP-11 Sunstorm, MP-28 Hot Rod. Just ordered the Hasbro Optimus :pimp:

Decided to go hard on a Transformers Masterpiece collection after finding this thread and it sparking back up my nostalgia twitch. Got MP-17 Prowl, MP-11 Sunstorm, MP-28 Hot Rod. Just ordered the Hasbro Optimus :pimp:

Not bad.

If anybody needs a TRU MP Starscream, hmu. I found an extra one while I was moving last week. I think I was going to do an IG contest with it but forgot :lol:

Oh dang, the details on the helmet look sick. These are usually outta my price range I'm sure it's in 200/300 range

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom