Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Originally Posted by ezeemaL

Originally Posted by atljunkie

these arent mine but i found them to be very ill. looking all real and crazy lol.

tattoooooo.jpg

spidey_tattoo_2.jpg

muscle-tattoo.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This cnt be real???

Best tat ive ever seen
best tattoo's i ever seen in my life
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Uggh Yuku Messing up again I dont know if my tat posted or not.... anyways here the links to all of them

324774725.jpg

324775247.jpg

Has anyone gotten ink from TATAK NG APAT NA ALON TRIBE?

I'm looking to get a traditional Filipino tat and they have some pretty cool designs on their site. I'd be interested in hearing any feedback orrecommendations on other artists who do traditional Filipino tattoos.

^couple dudes on here have gotten some stuff done and it looked sick. except with all the probing and stuff, they never confirmed how much it costs, so expectto pay a grip for not only the ink, but the research that will go into it.

im seeing some dope tats in here! sorry i'm a newb so sorry for this ******ed question, but why do some people's tats have that shiny/glossy look overem, it's cream i'm assuming? what does the cream do?

tattoos from the tribe cost a lot just to design...i know a few ppl who have gotten them done

alot of unoriginal tatts on here. if something is gonna stay with you for the rest of your life atleast let it be nice
laugh.gif

Ive posted b4, but here it is again...I have more, this is just my major one. NOT DONE YET!

Originally Posted by nelly28

alot of unoriginal tatts on here. if something is gonna stay with you for the rest of your life atleast let it be nice
laugh.gif

Who cares what YOU think? Honestly. Who are you? If they spent the money to get it tattooed, if they went through the pain of getting it on their body, ifthey feel proud enough to post it online, to ME, that means they like it. And thats all that matters. So who are you to act like you are the judge of whats a"nice" tattoo or not? Damn, some people just seem to go out their way to be ignorant...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by nelly28

laugh.gif

Who cares what YOU think? Honestly. Who are you? If they spent the money to get it tattooed, if they went through the pain of getting it on their body, if they feel proud enough to post it online, to ME, that means they like it. And thats all that matters. So who are you to act like you are the judge of whats a "nice" tattoo or not? Damn, some people just seem to go out their way to be ignorant...
QFT

this is my first one..
says Regret/Nothing..
break ya necks lol
planning on getting another one soon
tat2ph4.jpg

I Just got this a few weeks ago.
8c725f3eec4b2211233ae264451fae1e84743ac.jpg

This Is before the color was added
5c925d7e24485258235a54503e1ab66c2ca705e.jpg

The Finished product 3 1/2 hours of work

Back