Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

^they look like lv evidence shades..... speaking of anybody know anywhere I could cop them for less than retail. IDC if they're used

Originally Posted by rocman23

^they look like lv evidence shades..... speaking of anybody know anywhere I could cop them for less than retail. IDC if they're used

Nah Ive got evidences. They are similar. But the definitely arent Evidences

Been rockin' these lately...

Ray Ban New Wayfarers
2132wayfarer9011.jpg

grin.gif

Interested in those Oakley Holbrooks but haven't tried it yet. I have the low nose bridge cuz I'm asian so I hope it fits right.

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

gave these a try -- good alternative for those who feel frogskins don't fit their faces well
54y4bt.jpg
Can you give a mini review of these? I want this colorway as well and I've been thinking about getting these for the past month and a half. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Not sure if these been posted or not..

Wiz Khalifa X Norman Child
" The Elevators "

Elevators.jpg

elevators-580x304.png

154651_10150095788561142_12138756141_7833007_7121870_n.jpg
wack & overrpriced. $225 for some no-name company shades made as a "collab" with a rapper starting to get mainstream buzz? 
roll.gif

Ray-Ban Wayfarers x Oakley Frogskins... CAli classics 
pimp.gif

There was another Gucci 2563 I passed on from the B/S/T forum
30t6p3b.gif

They're getting harder and harder to find in pristine condition for $150> I just want the Black w/ White temples to complete my rotation.

i just have black evidences and red ray ban aviators ... had a couple others, had my fun with them, let them go.
thinking of doing the same with the evidences, drop those and get a couple more everyday styles. sometimes i feel the louis are too dressy/flashy for every day where.

would like some blk or tortoise shell wayfarers, also where in LA can i try on some super flat tops ...

nice stuff in here...

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i just have black evidences and red ray ban aviators ... had a couple others, had my fun with them, let them go.
thinking of doing the same with the evidences, drop those and get a couple more everyday styles. sometimes i feel the louis are too dressy/flashy for every day where.

would like some blk or tortoise shell wayfarers, also where in LA can i try on some super flat tops ...

nice stuff in here...
Holla at me sometime in the future if you decide let go of the evidences. Got the white pair myself and need the black even though i really want Millionaires
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by ALDY

Not sure if these been posted or not..

Wiz Khalifa X Norman Child
" The Elevators "

Elevators.jpg

elevators-580x304.png

154651_10150095788561142_12138756141_7833007_7121870_n.jpg
wack & overrpriced. $225 for some no-name company shades made as a "collab" with a rapper starting to get mainstream buzz? 
roll.gif

Ray-Ban Wayfarers x Oakley Frogskins... CAli classics 
pimp.gif
they are overpriced but they look nice, i like them a lot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

gave these a try -- good alternative for those who feel frogskins don't fit their faces well
54y4bt.jpg
Shaun White Holbrooks.... nice.
Jupiters are also a good fill-in for Frogskins... fit is a little smaller.

4b75785d3e183.jpg

if you like more of a square look...like me...get the holbrooks...if not... jupiters or frogskins are you.

Back
Top Bottom