Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

I got ray ban aviators size 55mm and they were too small for my face. For the gilt sale, will they list the sizes?

ID on those frames in the shot above, he wears them throughout the beginning of the video.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

info on this shades

jttdev.jpg

hriwxz.jpg

t9jt5d.jpg
I've been eyeing new shades so much lately I could instantly I.D. these
laugh.gif

Yves Saint Laurent 2288/s

showpic.asp

http://www.unitedshades.c...amp;switchtocol=PJP%2FJJ

pimp.gif

itching to pick up another pair from gilt(INVITE IN THE SIG). thanks for the kobe IDS. btw I think $25 off 125 from gilt

missed out on the Barton Perreira platinum. =( that was quick.

just got my first pair of evidence's...seem legit, came with reciept, they look identical to the whites posted above..little disappointed the seller didn't have the dust bag.  the glasses themselves are great..the one thing i don't like is the length of the arms seems kinda short.  anyone with evidence's care to chime in? 

What do you guys think?  Legit?  I've never seen a pair in person...but they seem to be of real quality.  I had read in one place that a 'purplish' tint in the lens was a fake indicator, but it really depends what kind of light you take the pics in.  I just want to be sure they are the real deal...what do you all think?  A reciept was included...but I know those can be faked.  At first I was kind of confused because the LV shelf font is off center..but it looks like that's normal..

2m7uasx.jpg

2saypmv.jpg

2wbufj6.jpg

25043u9.jpg

well the white evidence do have purplish lenses but i wouldnt even bother buying evidence online, wayy too many fakes.

whats the price the person is asking?

so you're just ordering multi hundred dollar sunglasses online without trying them on first, let alone seeing a pair in person first?

i hope they fit.
laugh.gif

anyways. Q = the worst letter in the alphabet.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so you're just ordering multi hundred dollar sunglasses online without trying them on first, let alone seeing a pair in person first?

i hope they fit.
laugh.gif

^Dunno what your Q comment means or if it was directed at me.

On the Daddy B's...I got a good deal on them, so if they don't fit I'll be able to put them on eBay.  I have no way to try them on.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i hope they fit.
laugh.gif

^Dunno what your Q comment means or if it was directed at me.

On the Daddy B's...I got a good deal on them, so if they don't fit I'll be able to put them on eBay.  I have no way to try them on.
Where did you get the deal>?

Bout to let these go. Never worked up the courage to walk out of the house with em on. To scared I was going to break $700
ohwell.gif

2ia7n28.jpg

2rgc8lg.jpg

Just got the Daddy B's...like the case/packaging.  Big frames, wish they sat up higher on my face.  I'd like something besides a shield that does that.

2iqivs4.jpg

never buy glasses online without trying them on face first. (directed to the guy wanting to buy LV evidence)

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

never buy glasses online without trying them on face first. (directed to the guy wanting to buy LV evidence)
I've already got them. Just wanted to make sure they were legit.  They fit my face great, but the white is just too much with the gold.  And I had no way to try them on, can always eBay them, no big deal.  I agree - it's definitely a big advantage if you can try them on...but many times, at least in my case, I can't. 

Luckily with sites like Ottica you can buy and sell and come out even or possibly ahead sometimes.

Originally Posted by msw1233

I've already got them. Just wanted to make sure they were legit.  They fit my face great, but the white is just too much with the gold.  And I had no way to try them on, can always eBay them, no big deal.  I agree - it's definitely a big advantage if you can try them on...but many times, at least in my case, I can't. 

Luckily with sites like Ottica you can buy and sell and come out even or possibly ahead sometimes.

good stuff then. i almost bought a pair online then went and tried them on and they looked horrible on me. hope you come out even then
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom