Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

got myself dita targa
dita_targa.jpg

i dont know how some of ya'll are dropping $500 on sunglasses. If you got the money, i give you guys props

Originally Posted by jehims

got myself dita targa
dita_targa.jpg

i dont know how some of ya'll are dropping $500 on sunglasses. If you got the money, i give you guys props
where did you cop the targas? they are sold out online
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Evis = poor mans milli's

However I think the evis are still better....millionaires are too flashy man IMO... Not saying that if the price tag was at least 1k that I wouldn't cop though...but 4k is just too much, hopefully LV drops some new colorways.

Here is a question, I have someone selling a pair of black evis for 600$, price is great IMO...but money is tight and I'm tryinnnggg to work him to 550$ at least...should I pass on them, or should I crunch the 600$?....

Frames are in great condition.

If money is tight eff spending $550 on a pair of sunglasses. I'd just save that money for a rainy day, but if you really want them its a a pretty good deal. Best deal I've seen was $450 on a used pair of evis. Just know the hinges will get loose and will need tightening. I don't know if LV will tighten for you if they look up your purchase history and see that you didn't buy from them.

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by jehims

got myself dita targa
dita_targa.jpg

where did you cop the targas? they are sold out online
nerd.gif

I've been looking for a pair for awhile..whats the deal?

I wanna check these out....

Square Wayfers, I think they will look better on me then the rounds....

3e1db755d529579af5155b21ee4b160a.png

^^I was reading online somewhere and it said they stopped making Dita's cause i was looking for some Beretta's

I think Sunglasses are worth the money if you have to spend it.

i could never see myself paying $500 for some sunglasses $100 maybe cause i'm gonna wear em everyday but if i paid $500 i'd be too worried about messing em up.

Not really much of a sunglasses kind of guy. This is my only pair, I think i should upgrade from plastic
ohwell.gif

2cs7voh.jpg

Are the millionaires coming out again this summer? there's rumors of them coming out every summer, so I'm not really getting my hopes up, but if so
eek.gif
eek.gif

i need a new pair. i have a pair of vintage porsche carrera glasses, but want an acetate pair.
btw, i have a pair of okaley half jacket polarized for sale. cheap.

i need a new pair. i have a pair of vintage porsche carrera glasses, but want an acetate pair.
btw, i have a pair of okaley half jacket polarized for sale. cheap.

I dunno, sunglasses are tricky, as long as you like the way they look on you and you hve the funds price shouldn't matter...some people drop 800 on a pair of supreme blazers, Ill drop 600$ on a great pair of sunglasses...it's all about what you like, I'm on my 4th pair of evis...I lost my first 2....%@*+ happens, these sunglasses are worth every penny.

I just got my Gold Supers in the mail. ill come back and post pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:
here are some pics of Gold Flat tops
6i8whf.jpg

2m65xjr.jpg

and if anyone was wondering what the Matte Black joints look like
dy3rcm.jpg

the only downfall of the gold lens flat tops are as soon as you touch the black frames they start to smudge. so you def have to keep the soft cloth on deck.

Back
Top Bottom