Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

a422521e808b711b9a039a1336b9e045f6a1a3c.jpg
9bc152ed8f17913ccc72329cb093bf7254a1ada.jpg
acf25e6ed08331fd9a3323604e481e373830c99.jpg
36b25d8eaf82d18d96d306c0715fbbb98ec7ece.jpg
my sunglasses

Dog ate my first pair of supers that i got last year...bought new ones about a week ago.  Went with the matte this time then the shiny black.  Very satisfied
super%20good.jpg
super%20good.jpg

Surprisingly, I dont think I posted my glasses in here ever. I'll post them up tomorrow.

4206671655_ee8332c57c.jpg

I hate those glasses, only time they should be used is during a 3d movie... not to the club and not casually...

ptrakarn23

They are Dita Baretta's

And i have no clue about if ludacris is wearing the super flat tops. I think wayne is wearing them in the bedrock video however. Not that that matters really. If you like wayfarer design supers are the best iv owned cant beat them.

My second pair posted are my beaters. Dolce's good for the beach because i seem to care less if they get scratched

looking to buy some lv frames and had a question

Is the evidence just a new style of the millionaires or are they completely different? They look similar to me.

What was the retail on Millionaires?

Can you find evidence cheaper than 675 legit?

Jking0821 wrote:

And i have no clue about if ludacris is wearing the super flat tops. I think wayne is wearing them in the bedrock video however. Not that that matters really. If you like wayfarer design supers are the best iv owned cant beat them.

yo how do these fit though? my girl bought me some wayfarers for christmas but it was too small for my face. i've only had one that looked like a normal size on my face but that was just a random pair that a shop was giving away when you bought a shirt.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

looking to buy some lv frames and had a question

Is the evidence just a new style of the millionaires or are they completely different? They look similar to me.

What was the retail on Millionaires?

Can you find evidence cheaper than 675 legit?
How much cheaper? If you looking for under $600 then you shouldn't be looking to buy Evidence's in the 1st place.

BUT there's a guy on NT selling for $625. http://niketalk.com/topic/239283

dont be a menace:

the first pair that i had that my dog chewed were actually a little small. The matte pair that i bought fit way better. The arms on the old pair barely reached my ear. The new ones are way longer. I don't know if it is because of them not being shiny black or whatever. But when i ordered them i didn't see any measurements like you would find on a typical website.

I ordered both pairs off ebay from the same seller.

Ps my head is abnormally large (hat size 7 1/2- 7 3/4) and the matte fit well. Not looking like swimming goggles but also not looking like I am lauren conrad with huge glasses. If you want comparison pics of the two and pics of them being worn i can get around to it when i get off work

Back
Top Bottom