Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Can anyone point me in the direction of some type of assistance? I need a pair of shades restored/polished. Not any major scratches just a few scuffs I'd like cleaned up a bit.  It'd be best if I can walk into a sunglass shop and have them cleaned up a bit or if theres some type of kit you recommend where I could do it myself, that'd be great.
nerd.gif

anyone feel the evidences are played out? i own a pair of the black ones, but i'm not feeling them the same way I used to. or do you guys think they still have some life left.

also considering buying these again, my brother borrowed them and lost it :smh:

I loved the touch on them with leather all around

anyone feel the evidences are played out? i own a pair of the black ones, but i'm not feeling them the same way I used to. or do you guys think they still have some life left.
you buggin, they still one of da elite shades out.

problem was EVERY DAMN rapper/baller/stripper/drugdealer decided to all buy em at da same time when they first dropped.

problem was EVERY DAMN rapper/baller/stripper/drugdealer decided to all buy em at da same time when they first dropped.
im gona hav to agree with ninja they are going to be classic vintage must haves down the road.

What model are those Guccis?

info on these shades?

I never see anyone around my area with them. The people here are too #poor.

Evidences are too nice though. I'm glad I bought them before the price hike. It was just a struggle at the time since I couldn't buy lunch or dinner for a month to save up for the glasses. If I bought them now I'd be starving eem longer.

everyone is wearing the wayfarers, so got something similar but different:

TOM's Mens Sunglasses:

I got the black Mosley tribe Lyndel wayfarer joints. Go harder than those Tom joints and raybans imo.

Evidences are too nice though. I'm glad I bought them before the price hike. It was just a struggle at the time since I couldn't buy lunch or dinner for a month to save up for the glasses. If I bought them now I'd be starving eem longer.
UR kidding right? Keep that story to URself knowing u went thru all that to wear them makes them uncool on u *no offense*.

This is a joke right?

UR kidding right? Keep that story to URself knowing u went thru all that to wear them makes them uncool on u *no offense*.

Lol priorities

Troll

RB2132 601S78

If you click your link and look around, or even google matte black wayfarer, you'd easily find them... They make other models in matte/rubber finish, can't think of the style numbers at the moment.

Edit: 4165, I have these, but got sick of the matte look.

Last edited:
someone PLEASE tell me what kind of sunglasses these are

He wears them throughout the whole video

Back
Top Bottom