post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

those huge adam bombs are sick but not worth $10. when i went to thsf, I was about to get one until one of the workers said they're $10, I immediatelyasked if I could just get the medium size adam bombs that were $1 each. guy gave me 2 instead of 1 because they were stuck together. found out that theydidn't even charge me for them.

just a heads up for people that still want benny gold stickers, he printed them with new colors. black and orange instead of the gold.

yikes $10?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Air Jericho

those huge adam bombs are sick but not worth $10. when i went to thsf, I was about to get one until one of the workers said they're $10, I immediately asked if I could just get the medium size adam bombs that were $1 each. guy gave me 2 instead of 1 because they were stuck together. found out that they didn't even charge me for them.

just a heads up for people that still want benny gold stickers, he printed them with new colors. black and orange instead of the gold.

Yeah I got two medium sized bombs and three of the rectangular ones. They only charged me for three stickers though, so kudos to them.
pimp.gif
I also ran intothe dude who owns 510 Skateboarding in Berkeley there, too.
laugh.gif

v59uma.jpg

I don't have any stickers, nor sticker-bombed items, but I think I will try to find one so I can steal this idea. I don't know if I could do the"sticker-bombed" look on anything, but I have a Macbook and iPhone that could use one or two to spruce them up a bit.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

v59uma.jpg

I don't have any stickers, nor sticker-bombed items, but I think I will try to find one so I can steal this idea. I don't know if I could do the "sticker-bombed" look on anything, but I have a Macbook and iPhone that could use one or two to spruce them up a bit.

my idea is copy written lol
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

anyone know where to get the black hundred bomb sticker? and how did bobby get his apple logo to go through it so you could see it?thanks!

Solid waffle - Try ebay for them or trade with someone. I think he cut out the apple design in the bomb but idk.
I just "bombed" my ipod and im LOVIN it. What do you guys think? Was it worth cutting up a couple stickers?

Haha thanks man. I didnt know if it would look good but when i finished, im like "DAYUM, thats tight!" Nice flickr btw.

Jack - WOW

I was gonna do something similar to my iphone case...cover the hole thing with no spaces and cut out the holes for the buttons and what not lol

Tom - Thanks. I was thinking about using the other part of the supreme and putting it around the front scroll wheel. I may try that. That haze sticker i tradedto you would have fit nicely on my ipod
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom