Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

37295_443923866205_660581205_6360046_5053804_n.jpg
that beard is legit
smokin.gif

Word, that beard is clean. No Atlanta.

an insult wrapped in a compliment.

WELL PLAYED.

Let's keep this going people!!! Pics of me and my Sis!

Me & my sis New Years '09

Gangsta Grillz...LOL!!!

Swimsuit Swag!!!

Let's keep this going people!!! Pics of me and my Sis!

Me & my sis New Years '09

Gangsta Grillz...LOL!!!

Swimsuit Swag!!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How did I miss this thread?

How is it not locked? or are Meth and Dirty slowly stackin up their ammo and loadin up their clips?
They're giving us a chance...TO HAVE NICE THINGS! Of course there are trolls
tired.gif
word
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Once I saw the thread was 30+ pages and Mayor started it and it wasn't locked I didn't even bother to post a fake pic. I'm not interested in what yall %*$#!@ look like and if there's no jokes meh. I know some NT beasts will save the pretty girl's pics and post them again (or elsewhere).

This probably will get locked again once some of yall get annoyed with some poster yall feel is posting for attention.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How did I miss this thread?

How is it not locked? or are Meth and Dirty slowly stackin up their ammo and loadin up their clips?
They're giving us a chance...TO HAVE NICE THINGS! Of course there are trolls
tired.gif
word
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Once I saw the thread was 30+ pages and Mayor started it and it wasn't locked I didn't even bother to post a fake pic. I'm not interested in what yall %*$#!@ look like and if there's no jokes meh. I know some NT beasts will save the pretty girl's pics and post them again (or elsewhere).

This probably will get locked again once some of yall get annoyed with some poster yall feel is posting for attention.

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

FallenGodofWar wrote:

SaywhatYawant wrote:

nerd.gif
no I didn't your picture....I'm sorry!

My pic is on page 17... I forgot I'm logged in on my desktop right now so different S/N (Uptempo Kid)
WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? Are you not on twitter anymore?

I've been in hell devil charging people to breathe...
jk
I deleted my twitter months ago and since I can't get my name back, I shall not return.
Oh ok...cause I was wondering where you been a couple of weeks ago! Are still friends on facebook?

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

FallenGodofWar wrote:

SaywhatYawant wrote:

nerd.gif
no I didn't your picture....I'm sorry!

My pic is on page 17... I forgot I'm logged in on my desktop right now so different S/N (Uptempo Kid)
WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? Are you not on twitter anymore?

I've been in hell devil charging people to breathe...
jk
I deleted my twitter months ago and since I can't get my name back, I shall not return.
Oh ok...cause I was wondering where you been a couple of weeks ago! Are still friends on facebook?

Me in Feb-2010:
Spoiler [+]
84636f094b05821ad5c33d1887c83602a343f45a.jpg

ff026c54188cfdd63a983135c4fcfc777ee0f15e.jpg

If I didn't shave the goatee (and smiled) there's a chance Malcom Jammal Warner/ Theo Huxtable (how he looks today) comparisons would be thrown in here; I get it from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom