Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
I didn't realize how much my stache would be a hit.

Here was my first attempt last year:
4753208643_4edd7708f7.jpg

This was my second attempt a few weeks ago :
4753208541_38bba4e8e9.jpg

And here was me on Halloween
laugh.gif

4753208435_cf850159e0.jpg

how often do you change your look...in those first 3 you like a different person in everyone...

laugh.gif

4753208643_4edd7708f7.jpg

4753208541_38bba4e8e9.jpg

laugh.gif

4753208435_cf850159e0.jpg

how often do you change your look...in those first 3 you like a different person in everyone...

Damn, this PYP is going VERY slowly compared to ones in previous past. It's been 6 days, and less than 100 pages. The last one hit 175 in 2 days. So I don't know why y'all so amazed it's almost 100 pages
ohwell.gif

Damn, this PYP is going VERY slowly compared to ones in previous past. It's been 6 days, and less than 100 pages. The last one hit 175 in 2 days. So I don't know why y'all so amazed it's almost 100 pages
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Uh, The 1st was hair I was growing for 2 years. The 2nd was when I cut my hair in March. The 3rd bald one was a week ago.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Uh, The 1st was hair I was growing for 2 years. The 2nd was when I cut my hair in March. The 3rd bald one was a week ago.

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Diego

2n9zwjp.jpg

graduation, dont mind my moms eyes they were closed

roll.gif

After that PS thread, I could never take this face serious.

Congrats on your graduation though.

lol, http://niketalk.com/topic/190703 for those who don't know. I got banned for something last year I forgot but now im back..
This dude got the link in his bookmarks toolbar. You love the attention.
no ****** i googled "Someone PS me..." and it comes up. Don't believe me ? try it yourself.
You slow b? that wasn't the point. Don't respond.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Diego

2n9zwjp.jpg

graduation, dont mind my moms eyes they were closed

roll.gif

After that PS thread, I could never take this face serious.

Congrats on your graduation though.

lol, http://niketalk.com/topic/190703 for those who don't know. I got banned for something last year I forgot but now im back..
This dude got the link in his bookmarks toolbar. You love the attention.
no ****** i googled "Someone PS me..." and it comes up. Don't believe me ? try it yourself.
You slow b? that wasn't the point. Don't respond.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

ohwell.gif

Not really amazed at the fact that it's almost 100 pages, but the fact it's been still up for 6 days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

ohwell.gif

Not really amazed at the fact that it's almost 100 pages, but the fact it's been still up for 6 days
laugh.gif

stop complaining about the length of the PYP people.. all of NT is slower these days, thanks to Yuku

Back
Top Bottom