Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

4734354247_f9afa6b8e4.jpg

Hippie me, Pedo me, Current me.

eek.gif
 i thought the middle picture was a joke when i first saw it in another thread...

laugh.gif
yooo, me too.  %%%*, you look like an old school dad picture.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

eek.gif
 i thought the middle picture was a joke when i first saw it in another thread...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess its the polaroid. Yeah I have never gotten so many bad looks from females my age and concerned parents and little kids.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess its the polaroid. Yeah I have never gotten so many bad looks from females my age and concerned parents and little kids.

Dom, I don't know you and I have never spoken to you in the pst, but you are now at the top of the pile as...

Dom, I don't know you and I have never spoken to you in the pst, but you are now at the top of the pile as...

MY FAVORITE NT'er!

Those pics are classic!

MY FAVORITE NT'er!

Those pics are classic!

Back
Top Bottom