Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/dop3manfr3sh/?action=view&current=IMG00119-2.jpg My first time posting in 1 of these I rarely take pics tho
You at Henz0's place?
roll.gif
@ anyone who takes a pic with those wood panels being atHenzo's. Like 3 of my boys basements walls are all like that.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif

Audi , I would say I prolly go to your barbershop if there werent so many in Hartford.

And J Dilla, you need something around here. Because when dudes come up to you they aint just asking nicely. Ive been jacked before. Gun str8 to the temple. Its not fun especially if you dont have anything to defend yourself with. And even still, my life for a chain. IDK. Bu ever since then I make sure not to get caught slippin. Dudes is hungry out here.

nah i just think your scared. And even if a dude puts the ratchet on you, what you think gunna happen when you attempt to pull your own burner out? What makesyou think you gunna clap him before he clap you? Some of you need to man up fareal. Ya watch too many movies.

roll.gif

Audi , I would say I prolly go to your barbershop if there werent so many in Hartford.

And J Dilla, you need something around here. Because when dudes come up to you they aint just asking nicely. Ive been jacked before. Gun str8 to the temple. Its not fun especially if you dont have anything to defend yourself with. And even still, my life for a chain. IDK. But ever since then I make sure not to get caught slippin. Dudes is hungry out here. But I said I dont have one. I honestly wouldnt want that responsibility. The fact that you could kill someone and spend the rest of your life in jail for a chain is not in my plans.

totally forgot you was from around here.

yea cats sleep on lil CT

you can get caught slippin out here for sure. signed up for my gun liscense the DAY i turned 21.

SIG SAUER owww

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif

And J Dilla, you need something around here. Because when dudes come up to you they aint just asking nicely. Ive been jacked before. Gun str8 to the temple. Its not fun especially if you dont have anything to defend yourself with. And even still, my life for a chain. IDK. Bu ever since then I make sure not to get caught slippin. Dudes is hungry out here.

nah i just think your scared. And even if a dude puts the ratchet on you, what you think gunna happen when you attempt to pull your own burner out? What makes you think you gunna clap him before he clap you? Some of you need to man up fareal. Ya watch too many movies.

5 dudes run up on you J Dilla and try jack your chain what do you do they have no gun by the way what do you do: 1.Run the common sense way because you areoutnumbered and not ashamed to look like a punk. 2.you fight trying to be a man get @$+%*@ up and still lose your chain

roll.gif

nah i just think your scared. And even if a dude puts the ratchet on you, what you think gunna happen when you attempt to pull your own burner out? What makes you think you gunna clap him before he clap you? Some of you need to man up fareal. Ya watch too many movies.

Calm down guys, we've moved to far to get off track. . .keep the pictures coming, less chit chat moaarr pictures. . Especially you ladies playing withbasketballs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/dop3manfr3sh/?action=view&current=IMG00119-2.jpg My first time posting in 1 of these I rarely take pics tho
You at Henz0's place?

son look like hell rell though

Nah,Thats not henzos place,and I heard I looked like ruga B4 and was pretty mad for about a week

your about to be mad for another week then

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif

5 dudes run up on you J Dilla and try jack your chain what do you do they have no gun by the way what do you do: 1.Run the common sense way because you are outnumbered and not ashamed to look like a punk. 2.you fight trying to be a man get @$+%*@ up and still lose your chain

i dont wear chains, its 2009.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif

5 dudes run up on you J Dilla and try jack your chain what do you do they have no gun by the way what do you do: 1.Run the common sense way because you are outnumbered and not ashamed to look like a punk. 2.you fight trying to be a man get @$+%*@ up and still lose your chain

i dont wear chains, its 2009.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
that's really a dumb statement J Dilla...anyway We Off That, sorry tothrow off the PYP

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Do I dare sit here like a herb and read through it all? I think I might
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Whoa, this PYP moved crazy fast. Good to see it alive. I think it might just reach 100. What was the longest PYP ever before it got locked? I think it went over a bit over 200 pages?
I think you should post a pic.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom