Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

#NT

6tmpz9.jpg

@wunmic

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

9133_141034874093_606479093_2638173_4254675_n.jpg

mardi gras party x making fun of my hammer pants.

4007892899_be3172e4cd.jpg

edit... didn't like my stoic expression in the other picture. so um. typical bathroom pic.mmyeah.
tired.gif
Looking on point as always B
pimp.gif

New hairz. It was supposed to be black. Kind dark brown. With my ugly blazer
pimp.gif

rest of fit. the lighting in the bedroom suuucks
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

nawth!!! you made that blazer work huh, i gotta take my price is right game show comment back now!!

roll.gif
The original owner PM'ed me said it was too big for her and I waslike, booya send it my way. I was struttin' at the mall that day haha I even found the perfect 70s bangle to match it, it's got owls and %%$# on it
pimp.gif
I wear my blazers open though, but it didn't photograph all thatwell there so I buttoned it up for photo purposes

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nawth!!! you made that blazer work huh, i gotta take my price is right game show comment back now!!

roll.gif
The original owner PM'ed me said it was too big for her and I was like, booya send it my way. I was struttin' at the mall that day haha I even found the perfect 70s bangle to match it, it's got owls and @%@$ on it
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
im addicted to owls. what store?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

roll.gif
The original owner PM'ed me said it was too big for her and I was like, booya send it my way. I was struttin' at the mall that day haha I even found the perfect 70s bangle to match it, it's got owls and %%$# on it
pimp.gif
I wear my blazers open though, but it didn't photograph all that well there so I buttoned it up for photo purposes

looking good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom