Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

dude superman hater probably thb or somethin smh

eek.gif
roll.gif

KEEP IT MOVING FELLAS. nothings happening
nerd.gif

this thread is moving too fast for them to notice anyway. hopefully.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

They usually don't...
Is there a reason why they do not? This was probably even the most civilized PYP yet, except for bickering here and there and some shots fired. Nothing ban worthy except for what Superman Hater posted. It is very easy just to delete the posts too. Don't know why they do not just do that.
Last time I think Dirty came in and locked it, edited/deleted stuff then unlocked it a little while after.

Face tryna go out with a bang.
eyes.gif
guess its a wrap.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Can't the mods just delete the video and the poster instead of locking this up? Most of the thread was civilized. Unfair to lock it up.
There's a period this thread always gets dry and %%*% starts popping off anyways. Needs to be less chatting and post more pics.

It usually gets popping off in the evening or at night anyways.

By the way, seeing your pics, you are familiar. Do you do promotion, been in music videos? Sorry if the question sounds creepy. I swear I have seen you before.

smh.gif
There's always someone ruining this...

Dirty, any chance we could keep this open? Just ban the dude.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Can't the mods just delete the video and the poster instead of locking this up? Most of the thread was civilized. Unfair to lock it up.
There's a period this thread always gets dry and %%*% starts popping off anyways. Needs to be less chatting and post more pics.

It usually gets popping off in the evening or at night anyways.

By the way, seeing your pics, you are familiar. Do you do promotion, been in music videos? Sorry if the question sounds creepy. I swear I have seen you before.

Thats him on the right

clipse-787020.jpg

Originally Posted by J Capo

Halloween 08 - In the Ski Mask (while in the club
pimp.gif
)
2u8djdw.jpg
Excellent job
nerd.gif

I think I know what will be the cure to this...Thytker, Gabby, or Angelz...We need bikini shots of you girls.
happy.gif
Puttin in work.

Back
Top Bottom