Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
It's all in fun.

Hold on, Kneesh...How old are you?

As for something else that is going on, I am bound to say something if this charade keeps going. No more nice from me.
smh.gif
yo hazel for real call me

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

I posted so now I can talk.....what pg is that pic of Hispanic TI on? (hola papi)
LOL....too bad you ain't cute at all.
happy.gif
roll.gif
says the cornball variant D grade TI..do it do it do it to the max with the iron on biggie small tee
IMG_0085-1.jpg

laugh.gif
no simp but Harlem you a beautiful chocolate lady. Keep doing your thing.

Lol. Thanks hon. And not to mention I have yet to see this guys pic...but if that's it, he doesn't look like TI to me...

Originally Posted by Jack Daniels

I posted so now I can talk.....what pg is that pic of Hispanic TI on? (hola papi)
happy.gif
roll.gif
says this cornball variant D grade TI
IMG_0085-1.jpg

My dude doing it with the iron on biggie small tee with the matching corner store crown hat.

laugh.gif
no simp but Harlem you a beautiful chocolate lady. Keep doing your thing.
laugh.gif

But for real, if she wasn't his type he should've just kept it moving. I don't see the reason in making it a point to insult her.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

happy.gif
laugh.gif
damn this guy has no kinda tact
You never hear the bad females of NT say that when some of these trolls be sweatin em

Actually, I rarely have seen NT females put down men's looks on here.

Rather Unique, as I told you earlier when you commented on me, you are entitled to your opinion, but what you did right there was just plainrude and classless. What was the point of that for? Not like you are all that either yourself. But, I can tell, you are feeling yourself a little bit too much.

wait what's wrong with asking for cliff notes?

too many pages... went all the way to 48 pages and was like... gotta hit this and get back to some accouting...

just wanted to know if i missed anything epic

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Hazel, hes entitled to say what he wants. Let him live
I did say he is entitled to his opinion and he can say what he wants.I am too. So, I just commented on what he said.

By the way, from what I remember you in your older pics....It seems like you lost a lot of weight! Good work.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

wait what's wrong with asking for cliff notes?

too many pages... went all the way to 48 pages and was like... gotta hit this and get back to some accouting...

just wanted to know if i missed anything epic

nerd.gif
No Epicness here bruh

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Kneesh

roll.gif

It was just a shot of my %!! (in which I don't have much of) for my boo Weekend Chica.
laugh.gif

I would think you would have an %!%. You are very "hippy" and curvy. Or is it just because you are bigger on top? Proof?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
In before the lock.

31530595.png

embarassed.gif

she got some hips on her.. gives off a good shape.. she jus got dropkicked in the booty.. *passes the cornbread*

Back
Top Bottom